BY DUOLINGO

• Is this app easy to use and navigate through?6 Answers
  • How many different languages does this app offer?1 Answers
  • Chinese language ia available for duolingo?8 Answers
Lindsey J.
Doulingo is great. I started out using to refresh my high school spanish. Though I recently started learning German on it as well. I have to say, I'm learning more easily than I thought I would for a brand new language. It seems better as a refresher for a language that I had already had classes on, but it's still early in the new language. I like that I can use it on my phone, ipad, and computer. That helps me keep up with practicing more.
Daniella G.
Providence, RI
Techie Expert Level 2
This is a fantastic program. Like honestly not only do you learn a ton, but the app is right on your phone! FOR FREE!! It's so great all the language options they have keep you wanting to learn more. This app definitely exceeds my needs and it's awesome that it reminds you of when you need to go back and practice!
Alicia D.
Bullhead city, AZ
Techie Expert Level 3
Just got the app last week to start learning Spanish. So far it's been easy and fun to use. Love that it's a app so you can use it on the go and its free. I would definitely recommend it to anyone trying to learn a new language.
Taylor D.
Techie Expert Level 1
I use this program daily to keep my Spanish skills fresh!I do not want to lose my Spanish speaking skills.  Even being at an intermediate/expert skill level in Spanish, this program is adequate in keeping my language abilities fresh.I always recommend this app first and foremost to people trying to learn a new language as well as brushing up on a familiar one.
Amanda W.
Lexington, KY
Techie Expert Level 2
I started using this app already pretty fluent in French, when I was living in France just to kind of keep up with grammar and easy conversational things and it was great. I think this app is good for first time language learners, those looking to learn another language, and those looking to refine those they already speak.
Victoria Z.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this app! It's a great app for learning any language and it's super fun. Some of my friends and I also competitively use this app to see who's learned words and phrases faster than the others. I definitely recommend!
Aleixka M.
Didn't even know this app existed until my younger sister told me she used it at school for her Spanish class. I'm currently trying to learn Italian and did I mention its completely free? Sometimes I forget I even have it until it starts sending me emails and notifications to keep studying. 100% recommend!!
isabelle b.
Leo, IN
 The school I go to uses this app all the time and Spanish it is great and I would highly recommend it to anybody who would like to expand their languages it is fun because there are several games on it that you can play and you still get to learn at the same time so I would highly recommend this to a friend
Isabelle E.
Farmville, VA
Duolingo's pretty great! It helps drill things into your brain that you need for learning languages. However, they don't do a great job of telling you WHY. Why does this verb work this way? Why don't these responses work, and these do? I would use Duolingo as a supplement, not a whole language-learning website.
Amanda S.
Orlando, FL
Very helpful language app! You can set goals for yourself when learning to try and hit how much time your spend on the app per week! You learn small basic lessons and take small exams to move onto the next portion. If you already know some of the language, you can take a placement test to skip ahead levels!
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What languages are you trying on DuoLingo?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What language are you learning With this?
Juliana H.
Carlsbad, CA
What's the hardest language to learn on Duolingo?
Molly S.
Is this app available on androids?!
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Techie Expert Level 3
Chinese language ia available for duolingo?