BY DUOLINGO

• How many different languages does this app offer?1 Answers
  • Chinese language ia available for duolingo?8 Answers
Lauren B.
Chicago, Il
Pros: It's SO easy to learn! I love that it lets to translate to and from english, speak, and match vocab. That way, no matter how you learn best, you're learning the skill!

Cons: I know that sometimes you need basic vocab, but starting out with animals and foods isn't going to help me talk to customers.I wish it would start out with some more phrases!
Zynthia M.
San Diego, CA
I really like learning on Duolingo.  I love that it is free and that you can challenge your friends with how many points that you earn in a week. The only think that I do not care much for is the ADs but i totally understand because that is why it free. Another thing that I like is that you can join groups and they are super encouraging as well
Amy D.
COLUMBIA CITY, IN
I really like this app...not only is it free but it is so easy to use...I learned so much from it..I did the Spanish..it is really informative and easy to catch on imo..I recommend anyone who wants to learn a foreign language to try this app out!!
Daniel d.
Edinburg, TX
The app is great at introducing and teaching you new language through a variety of ways not just written, but through images sounds and associations. I personally have been enjoying learning German with this app on the phone and some of my other devices. I really really think this is a great option for anyone trying to learn a new language.
Renae M.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Duolingo is great! I've been learning spanish for a while now, and whenever I feel like I need to brush up, I use this app to help me review. It does help to know at least a little background of the language you're practicing, and I don't think it could fully replace immersion or a classroom setting, but as a learning tool, it is FANTASTIC!
Melissa M.
CHILDRESS, TX
Its ok. I just wish translations were more like how it's actually spoken. My husband is Mexican and his parents only speak Spanish so I'm trying to learn and when I had this app he was telling me a lot of the sentences weren't the same as how it's actually spoken.
Imani R.
Philadelphia, PA
I’ve been learning Spanish and  duolingo makes it so easy. Instead of feeling like a generic flash card system it’s kind of like a bunch of mini games. The games are different and never in the same order so it challenges you to think  interchangeably between both languages .The layout is clean and everything is explained clearly.
Julia L.
Bryn mawr , PA
I used this app to refresh on conversational french before a trip to Paris. This was fun and easy to use and helped me practice so I was ready when I got to France. I was able to converse with the locals in their native language with ease. Not sure you can learn a new language from this app but it is definitely great to refresh!
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
Duolingo is so much fun! This app is so easy to use, fun to interact with, and incredibly addicting. The way it's designed feels more like games than it does learning another language. It's reliable, useful and FREE! Although I doubt using ONLY Duolingo will help you be fluent in a language, it is a great way to learn the basics.
Blake S.
I like this app. When I was going to France and wanted to learn some French it helped me out a little. I would not recommend this to someone who is looking to learn full on French, this is good for to learn little words in different languages not full on speaking. But overall it was very easy to use and I really enjoyed it.
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What languages are you trying on DuoLingo?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What language are you learning With this?
Juliana H.
Carlsbad, CA
What's the hardest language to learn on Duolingo?
Molly S.
Is this app available on androids?!
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Techie Expert Level 3
Chinese language ia available for duolingo?