BY DUOLINGO

• How many different languages does this app offer?1 Answers
  • Chinese language ia available for duolingo?7 Answers
Olivia M.
Bellingham, WA
When I first started using Duolingo (back when they only had 2 or 3 languages to choose from), I was impressed that a FREE service like this existed. I think there's a premium option you can get, but I don't feel it's entirely necessary unless you're trying to go to the next level. I'm impressed at all of the features they've introduced since they started years ago. The mobile app is great, also!
Veronica P.
Antioch , CA
I first learned about Duolingo when my friends were talking about it. I went home and downloaded it and from the very beginning fell in love. I was so happy to see the different languages I could learn from my smartphone!!! And best of all is this app is free!! I do not have to pay to learn a new language. I am very satisfied with Duolingo and will continue using it to learn new languages.
Leah D.
I used Duolingo to prepare for my semester abroad in Italy, and couldn't be happier with it as a free language program. It starts with the most fundamental parts of each language and slowly builds up your vocabulary, grammar, and comprehension. I chose to stick with this app because it was fun and easy to do on the go and didn't feel like I was taking an actual language class, even though I was!
Rebekah D.
I love learning new languages and DuoLingo makes it so easy! The website is great and the app is perfect and easy to use. It's totally free, which is a great bonus. They currently offer six languages for English speakers, and loads of other languages for other native languages. I have been able to refresh the French and Spanish that i learned in high school and expand my language knowledge.
Julia S.
Though the best way to learn a language is through immersion, this is a fantastic app to reinforce foreign language skills you are either learning in classes or to practice your second language skills. It is also a great way to see your practical interest in a language before taking a class in it. The interface is very fun, and it's very much game-like. For free, you cannot go wrong :-)
Saumya K.
I started learning Spanish and it was a great experience. It covers all aspects of learning a new language and let's you learn at your own pace. Great to learn using this tool and really enjoyable.
MaryCaroline G.
Charlotte, NC
One of my favorite language applications, especially on the go. As far as the ones that are good for phone, mango is my absolute favorite. This one falls right behind it. Only because it has less variety than mango does. Although, Rosetta Stone will always be the best there is.
Taylor B.
Reading
Very easy platform to use to learn a different language. You get incentives to keep continuing on and it really challenges you without being too harsh. Also, it notifies you to continue learning so you never forget. They have so many languages, an easy platform, and I definitely recommend everyone use this to pick up a new language! It only takes 5 mins out of your day to practice!
Kellie-Merie P.
Frederick, MD
Pretty simple. Downloading is a breeze ... and once you get it upon it is super user friendly. I like how they use sight and sound and if you are in a place you can't listen or speak you can skip those specfic questions to come back to later.

They also give you a ribbing commentary of strength and weaknesses and routinely reassess. Far more than I would expert for a free program.
Kelby M.
Tallahassee, FL
This is one of my favorite application. You lear languages, there are over 40 languages and it is easy to use. I like that it feels like I am playing a game and I am accomplishing something. It updates your progress which is perfect for someone as competitive as me.
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What languages are you trying on DuoLingo?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What language are you learning With this?
Juliana H.
Carlsbad, CA
What's the hardest language to learn on Duolingo?
Molly S.
Is this app available on androids?!
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Techie Expert Level 3
Chinese language ia available for duolingo?