BY DUOLINGO

• How many different languages does this app offer?1 Answers
  • Chinese language ia available for duolingo?7 Answers
Christina C.
Arlington, TX
Good for beginners. I signed up for this app because my brother in law is trying to learn Spanish and I needed to brush up on my skills. Once you go past some of the easier beginner lessons you have to pay. I didn't want to do that but for someone looking for any easy way to learn The basics of a language this is a good app.
Kaci W.
I love this app. Ive been refreshing my French and also very basic Japanese and other languages. I can study various languages. I can take my time. Best of all its free!
Courtney R.
San Antonio, TX
Duolingo is great for brushing up on a language you are already familiar with. It will not replace a formal class, but can be a fantastic tool. I loved meeting my daily goal and improving little by little. The games are fun and the app is easy to use. If you need to brush up on language basics, I recommend Duolingo.
Bailee N.
Saint Cloud, MN
This app is wonderful for learning a new language or having it help assist you while you're taking a class on a new language. I have learned Spanish from this app and I'm currently trying to take up German. It's fun and makes learning the language fun. I would recommend to anyone trying to learn a new language
Ligia D.
It is not the best of the best but it is a fantastic supporting method of keeping things fresh and learning new grammatical rules or vocabulary from a language you're learning or studied a long time ago but don't use as frequently anymore. However, don't count on it as the sole tool you need learn a language
Francesca P.
London, ['', '', '']
I love it!!! I'm italian and I used Duoling a couple of years ago to learn english.. now I'm using to learn spanish. It's totally free, I heard about that on the web. It's very easy to use, there are a couple of stuff to improve... for example if they add maybe the alphabetic and more grammatical in the beginning it would be easier to understand. I'm suggesting it to everyone that want to learn a language!!
Sarah H.
Omaha, NE
Its an easy to use app and I like that it send you reminders to work on it a little bit each day. It has something for all learning groups, from speaking, translating from English to Spanish and Spanish to English, typing what you hear and matching the words with pictures displayed. Lessons are categorized and build off of each other. Plus you can earn points to access bonus content, like how to flirt in the language.
Dara B.
I have slowly been using this app. I would think if I used it everyday and a lot it would definitely make a difference, but since I only do it when I have time it's not making much difference. Yes I am learning different things in spanish, but not as I would thought I would have. Besides this, it is an amazing app and very organized. I would definitely recommend this to anyone willing to learn different languages.
Ryan J.
It is great for learning different languages. It is excellent for immigrants or people who want to be bilingual. I love it so much. I like the voice Lessons.
Olivia M.
Bellingham, WA
When I first started using Duolingo (back when they only had 2 or 3 languages to choose from), I was impressed that a FREE service like this existed. I think there's a premium option you can get, but I don't feel it's entirely necessary unless you're trying to go to the next level. I'm impressed at all of the features they've introduced since they started years ago. The mobile app is great, also!
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What languages are you trying on DuoLingo?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What language are you learning With this?
Juliana H.
Carlsbad, CA
What's the hardest language to learn on Duolingo?
Molly S.
Is this app available on androids?!
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Techie Expert Level 3
Chinese language ia available for duolingo?