BY DUOLINGO

• How many different languages does this app offer?1 Answers
  • Chinese language ia available for duolingo?7 Answers
Zoe F.
Royal Oak, MI
Now, I don't know if you could actually learn a new language using this app, but it certainly is great for keeping a language that you know sharp or helping you learn more of a language you already know some of! I'm fluent in French but live in the US, so I love to use this app just to keep me sharp on my French when I have no other French speakers around. That being said, I don't think you could totally learn the language without having some knowledge in it.
Emily E.
Edmond, OK
Duolingo has helped me master seven languages with their reliable and extremely efficient app based program. Its free and super legit. By far the easiest program to use!
Ashley N.
Warroad, MN
This app is great for jumpstarting your language learning. Since it’s free it’s affordable for anyone, and you can pay to go add free. It’s easy to use, but the grammar isn’t necessarily explained, so it is an app that you will have to pair with a bit of other information as well. That being said I definitely recommend this app if you want to learn a new language. Right now I’m tackling Russian, but a great language to learn is Esperanto. It’s the easiest language for American speakers to become fluent in and opens the doors for other languages. Esperanto is sort of hard to find learning material for so I love that Duolingo has it.
Alexis C.
New York
This app takes things slow and makes it simple to learn things it teaches you the expectations. It's a free app that you can download from your App Store. This app is great because it works on your free time. Also they should add more lessons every once in a while.
Erika Y.
Camarillo, CA
Duolingo is the best foreign language learning e-platform there is. It is fun, easy to use, and very convenient. It also doesn't hurt that it's free and highly interactive - you are able to share with friends and "compete" with them too. I can't wait to see what languages they will add next. I have been using their Spanish version, and I feel I've learned as much as I would have in a college classroom setting.
J K.
I love this app. It sends reminders to work on my chosen language for study. I am currently trying to learn two languages. It is challenging but the app makes it easy to do 5 minute lessons daily.
Hannah B.
Manhattan Beach
This is a great service to learn a language. It is easy to use and learn from. I am currently learning French, and I find it very fun and interesting. For a free service, this is very good. I would recommend it.
Casey t.
Skiatook, OK
One of the best language apps on the market. It’s easy to use and it really helps when trying to learn a new language, even if you have a bit of a busy schedule.
Isis E.
Great for beginners who want to learn a language in an easy and fun way. The best feature for me was how easy the app was to use. It is very affordable. This app exceeded my expectations.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
I think this is one of the best language apps out there. It doesn't solely focus on recognizing written words but it also challenges you to interpret what you hear and how to properly write it yourself. Not all language apps do that even though that's so important if you want to fully learn a language! It was nice to have while I was taking another language in college and I found it to be accurate. It's also a great way to start learning a language but I would still suggest taking a traditional, in person class to fully understand.
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What languages are you trying on DuoLingo?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What language are you learning With this?
Juliana H.
Carlsbad, CA
What's the hardest language to learn on Duolingo?
Molly S.
Is this app available on androids?!
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Techie Expert Level 3
Chinese language ia available for duolingo?