BY DUOLINGO

• How many different languages does this app offer?1 Answers
  • Chinese language ia available for duolingo?7 Answers
Antoinette B.
East Chicago, IN
Awesome app helped me to brush up on my Spanish and even helped to introduce me to French. The courses are fun and keep you interested in what you've chosen to study
Allison B.
Gretna, NE
Techie Expert Level 1
Love this app! It's actually a ton of fun. Plus it's super effective. My only complaint is that you don't get rewards for where you place on the weekly leaderboard.
Cee J.
Techie Expert Level 1
It's not bad. I used it to learn Spanish and now French. It does take some time; but that's whit any learning experience. They've gotten a lot of the mistakes and bugs out so it's even better than last years version
Lauren H.
Elmhurst, IL
Techie Expert Level 1
I love using Duolingo to either refresh my knowledge of a language or learn a few vocabulary words in a new language. It's a little difficult to learn grammar from Duolingo but the vocabulary you pick up is great!
Nicole P.
Monessen , PA
Duolingo is great if you are trying to brush up your skills on a language. For terms of learning the grammar and the proper way to form sentences it lacks greatly.
Cassie P.
Ballwin
Duolingo is so much fun. It has tons of languages and it really is useful for learning new languages especially if you use other resources in conjunction with it.
Tierrah R.
An easy app to navigate through, and brush up on the languages you already know or learn some of the basics of a new language. The only thing that I don't like is the notification, so if you download this app immediately set up your notification settings. I learned this the hard way when wasn't on the app the next day, they constantly were sending me notifications to come back and practice the language I choose;  multiple times every day When that finally stopped they emailed me reminders almost everyday instead.

Overall, the app is fine I wish that there were more languages offered.
emily p.
Techie Expert Level 1
Highly recommend absolutely love this app it plays the sounds so you can see how is supposed to be said and then there's a microphone for you to attempt  speaking
Ashleigh L.
Lakewood, WA
I LOOVVEEEE this app!!! I'm learning spanish and this breaks it down into specific categories! I really like how you can select challenges to really push yourself!
Zoe F.
Royal Oak, MI
Now, I don't know if you could actually learn a new language using this app, but it certainly is great for keeping a language that you know sharp or helping you learn more of a language you already know some of! I'm fluent in French but live in the US, so I love to use this app just to keep me sharp on my French when I have no other French speakers around. That being said, I don't think you could totally learn the language without having some knowledge in it.
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What languages are you trying on DuoLingo?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What language are you learning With this?
Juliana H.
Carlsbad, CA
What's the hardest language to learn on Duolingo?
Molly S.
Is this app available on androids?!
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Techie Expert Level 3
Chinese language ia available for duolingo?