BY DUOLINGO

• How many different languages does this app offer?1 Answers
  • Chinese language ia available for duolingo?7 Answers
Lauren F.
southaven
this app is so great! i am going on a mission trip and i need to learn spanish and this was a great way to do it. i am now more fluent than i was and it really helps! ITS FREE!! you are getting a free opportunity  to learn a different language and i just think its great and it is really easy to use
Alyssa W.
Foster City
I currently have this app on my phone. I used it a lot a few months ago and ended up learning a little bit of Italian and refreshing my Spanish skills. However I stopped using it and got super busy and forgot a lot that I’ve learned. The app is great and very helpful but you need to be committed.
Lauren A.
I love it! I used it to help better my spanish, and it was very easy to use! I actually learn the language, not just busy work. It’s free & worth the time. If you want to learn a language, no need to pay for over priced programs when there’s something even better for FREE! Give it a try!
tara n.
Encino, CA
Is super easy to use and can actually help you learn a language. I've been using to learn French and it's a really fun and easy app. The best part of it is it's free
Karrina P.
Chandler, OK
While this app is great for memorizing and learning sentence structure, it is not great for learning the Korean alphabet. The translation is strange for the letters and will have you pronouncing letter weird and mixing a few letters up. I recommend using this app for Korean after you have learned the alphabet.
Zee Z.
it’s easy to use and lots of fun for learning new languages. if you’re willing to put in the time to practise daily, you will benefit from the app and grow. it really just comes down to a matter of self discipline. the app itself is really user friendly and the design is awesome.
Cece J.
West St Paul, MN
This app is so fun to use to casually learn another language! I’m not sure how intensely you could learn it to learn a language quickly, but it’s a fun tool to use to learn over time. I love that you can set your own time goals too. I also appreciate that it’s a fun, free way to learn!
Valeria Z.
Baldwin Park, CA
This is currently one of my favorite apps . It makes learning a new language fun . I already know 2 different languages which are English & Spanish so I thought why not learn French too ! It is really easy to use you don't even have to pay & everyday is something different I recommend to others to try it out!
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
This is a great language learning app for just starting out. I think that eventually, you should switch to an actual class or maybe Rosetta Stone, but it is great for beginners. It makes it easy and fun to learn a new language and you memorize and learn without realizing it.
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
I love this app! It has been helping me learn spanish since my family didn’t 😑! Easy app to work through. I wish it had you repeat the word so you know if you are correctly pronouncing the word.
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What languages are you trying on DuoLingo?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What language are you learning With this?
Juliana H.
Carlsbad, CA
What's the hardest language to learn on Duolingo?
Molly S.
Is this app available on androids?!
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Techie Expert Level 3
Chinese language ia available for duolingo?