BY DUOLINGO

• How many different languages does this app offer?1 Answers
  • Chinese language ia available for duolingo?7 Answers
bobbie T.
Vista, CA
If you're trying to learn a new language and want to integrate it in to your daily lifestyle, I really recommend this app. I've recommended it to so many people, and we all can't believe it's still offered for FREE! I think I have about 8 active languages I bounce between. Right now I'm learning Spanish (11% fluent) and I use it to brush up on my French I learned in high school (I took 3 years). If you have iOS, there's a great feature that allows you to simulate a chat-room to practice your conversation skills.. unfortunately that's not a feature that Android phones have (learned this the hard way as I switched from iphone to android). Still love the app though!! Thanks, Duo!
Krystle S.
MOBILE, AL
I tried this app a while back to refresh my French. I wasn’t very motivated to learn though, so I ended up deleting it. Great graphics and learning options in it though!
Jacqueline G.
Louisville
I love duolingo. My family is french Canadian. Many of them speak very little English. Duolingo is the perfect practice and refresher for my summer vacation to Quebec.
明 艾.
Pawtucket, Rhode Island
honestly speaking when I use web based learning apps I always am never committed to what i'm doing. most because I'm all over the place with language learning apps. my experience with duolingo was short but the overall experience was decent. one of the things i enjoyed was that they let you practice over time so you don't forget what you learnt. although i praise that part previously stated before i didn't find the way you studied the words in a fun and easy way. i'd think of my self as a fast learner face to face but when you slap a screen in my face i can get very confused easily when there is no one to directly correct my mistakes or help me in a way i understand.
Jasmine L.
Rncho Cordova, CA
One of the best language learning apps I've tried. So easy to use, and the ability to go at your own makes it a fun activity to do in your spare time. Very easy to use!
daria a.
I love Duolingo it helps me learn French! I took French in the 6th grade and basically forgot about it all these years and my with Duolingo I can speak French fluently!
Angela S.
I'm learning Italian through Duolingo. It's very helpful and the variety of exercises are great. I love that I can use the microphone to speak out the phrases. Sadly, it doesn't always register what I say or it says that I'm mispronouncing it when I know I'm not (I also took an Italian in college and learned the basics and pronunciation there). Also, sometimes the app just closes on its own. With the app and the website, I realized that it would stop sending daily reminders to my email or notifications on my phone if I miss a few days. When I use it again, the reminders would start. But in terms of learning a new language, Duolingo is a great way to start.
Jamaika W.
Warner Robins , GA
Easy to use anywhere!!! I travel a lot and I am able to pull my phone out and get some lessons in anytime. It keeps you consistent and reminds you to stay consistent.
Antoinette B.
East Chicago, IN
Awesome app helped me to brush up on my Spanish and even helped to introduce me to French. The courses are fun and keep you interested in what you've chosen to study
Lindsay F.
Evansville, IN
Love this app! Has lots of languages and makes learning easy with reminders and you can set daily goals. Great to do on your down time and has a cute owl in the app!
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What languages are you trying on DuoLingo?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What language are you learning With this?
Juliana H.
Carlsbad, CA
What's the hardest language to learn on Duolingo?
Molly S.
Is this app available on androids?!
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Techie Expert Level 3
Chinese language ia available for duolingo?