BY DUOLINGO

• How many different languages does this app offer?1 Answers
  • Chinese language ia available for duolingo?7 Answers
Joyce C.
Diamond Bar, CA
Great product. It makes learning a language fun. Though the only downside is that I wish it would offer more languages like East Asian languages and not just European languages.
Sara B.
Silver Point
It's very fun, learning french with this easy to learn an understand, I find it affordable for what your getting out of it, easy to use and interesting, best I've tried so far.
Tatiana G.
I really like this app because it helps me to practice and learn about different languages (Right now i'm atudying french in Duolingo) and its very cool that the app also remind me to practice at least once on a day (that are like five minutes)
Kaitlyn T.
Saint Cloud, MN
This program breaks everything down very simply, but that's good when learning a new language. And I like that they make you pass each level instead of slipping a bunch of les
Jessica M.
Gainesville, GA
One of my goals has always been to expand my language boundaries and this app is the way to do it. Easy goals, fun to do, feels like a game more than a learning experience but you are definitely getting the hang of a new language. I do feel like I can cheat the one that checks when you say a phrase, but you know if you are doing it right. I had a friend learn Italian with this app in 6 months. He was able to go on vacation and not be fluent, but be able to communicate without too much trouble. I am learning Spanish. Great App for adults and children.
Caiti J.
Coraopolis, PA
I love Duolingo. It's user friendly and best part it's free. It has really helped me on mastering my Spanish and I recommend it to anyone trying to learn a different language.
Sandra N.
Pasco, WA
I think this is a good site if you want to get the basics of a language but I don’t think it going to help you if you want to really learn the language and speak it fluently
Lizeth G.
I love this app. It makes learning languages fun & easier. It is free which is a big plus. I am impressed by how many languages & lessons there are. Each other update they add new languages & you can learn on your own time which is great if you're a busy person. It is reliable. You get to learn how to read, write & speak using different exercises. The more you practice the easier it gets. I've been using this app for a while & it's gotten a lot easier that I don't need help anymore. I'm so happy with what I've learned so far.
Angela W.
Richardson
I didnt really like this. It was kind of confusing with how they do the games and learnings. I think you need a basic knowledge of the language to actually benefit from it.
Bridget R.
Grovetown, GA
Techie Expert Level 1
This app makes it easy to learn many different languages without having to go to classes. I like that it will make you refresh yourself on lessons you've already completed.
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What languages are you trying on DuoLingo?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What language are you learning With this?
Juliana H.
Carlsbad, CA
What's the hardest language to learn on Duolingo?
Molly S.
Is this app available on androids?!
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Techie Expert Level 3
Chinese language ia available for duolingo?