BY DUOLINGO

• How many different languages does this app offer?1 Answers
  • Chinese language ia available for duolingo?7 Answers
Renee G.
Las Vegas, NV
Fantastic app to incorporate daily language learning into your life. I started using it before my trip to Paris and felt confident while traveling because of the French I picked up.
Sarah B.
Carmichael, CA
Really easy to use, makes learning another language enjoyable. The app has a lot of different languages and good training tools to help you learn and remember what you have learned.
Nureen H.
This app really works! I already knew a lot of spanish from high school and college, but I forgot most of it because Spanish is not my 1st language. Duolingo helped me learn new vocabulary words.
Elisa O.
Albany
Duo Lingo has been a fun and interacting way for my husband to pick up on some Spanish before his trip home. It resembles Rosetta Stone quite a bit but it is significantly cheaper
Ale D.
I'm in LOVE with this app! For a free app it gives so much!
i'm taking english just to perfectionate my pronunciation and to remember some things and it's amazing
Recently i started to take german and italian and at first i thought it would be a good method to start learning a language but i loved how dinamic it is. At first it gets a little confising because after all it's a new language but in general lines it's a really good new method to learn a lot of languages. Let's hope they crate a new app but with other things to learn because i would definetly download it.
Joyce C.
Diamond Bar, CA
Great product. It makes learning a language fun. Though the only downside is that I wish it would offer more languages like East Asian languages and not just European languages.
Tina C.
Coconut Creek, FL
Influenster Review: A friend of mine turned me on to this application. I have been very interested in learning french because I love french perfume and want to one day go to Paris. I tried out babble which is similar but the cost is very high. I also looked into private lessons but I am on a tight budget and could not afford it. My friend suggested this and I am hooked. The interactive nature of the application makes learning a new language fun and it really sticks. I like how if you get something wrong it will not let you pass that section until you get it right. This is an excellent application and I am so glad I found it. I took Spanish for 7 years in school and can not put a sentence together to save my life. I plan on revisiting Spanish soon.
Tatiana G.
I really like this app because it helps me to practice and learn about different languages (Right now i'm atudying french in Duolingo) and its very cool that the app also remind me to practice at least once on a day (that are like five minutes)
Sara B.
Silver Point
It's very fun, learning french with this easy to learn an understand, I find it affordable for what your getting out of it, easy to use and interesting, best I've tried so far.
Kaitlyn T.
Saint Cloud, MN
This program breaks everything down very simply, but that's good when learning a new language. And I like that they make you pass each level instead of slipping a bunch of les
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What languages are you trying on DuoLingo?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What language are you learning With this?
Juliana H.
Carlsbad, CA
What's the hardest language to learn on Duolingo?
Molly S.
Is this app available on androids?!
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Techie Expert Level 3
Chinese language ia available for duolingo?