BY DUOLINGO

• How many different languages does this app offer?1 Answers
  • Chinese language ia available for duolingo?7 Answers
Marissa A.
Bremerton , WA
Duolingo really makes it easy and fun to learn languages. It is very similar to Rosetta Stone and has taught me the basics of multiple languages! Plus the app is free which is an added bonus.
Melissa B.
Riverside, CA
Makes it enjoyable to learn. I hate how after a while the percentage goes down but I understand it's so you retain the information. I'm not sure what happens after you've mastered it though
Katy H.
This service is helpful, organized, and easy to follow, but it's still hard to want to do it every day. So I lowered my review because I wasn't able to stick with the service, but that's really my only problem with it! Convenient to use with no errors or bugs.
Shannon M.
La Crosse, VA
Techie Expert Level 1
I've used Dolingo off and on. I enjoyed it while I was using and found the "lessons" easy and fun. I like that it even goes as far as informing you where your strengths and weaknesses are.
Natalie B.
St Petersburg, FL
Perhaps not the most fair rating. Haven’t been using the app for long. It seems good, but I tested through some of the courses and it says I’m 50% fluent in Spanish, which I disagree with.
Brittany M.
Techie Expert Level 1
I was using this to learn Russian for a bit, and it really helped me understand the sentence structure better. I also heard that they recently made Japanese available and I haven't tried it yet but I really want to.
Mich L.
I used it to learn Spanish. It helped, but I wish there was a way to turn off the speaking parts. I use it at night in bed, when everyone is sleeping, so I can't be talking into my phone.
Chricket B.
Monmouth, IL
Techie Expert Level 1
I am sure this app is great I just have a lot of trouble creating time to use it. I live in a heavily Hispanic populated area and they talk very fast so it's taking awhile for me to learn
Alaa A.
Chicago Ridge, IL
I used this app to learn quick phrases and always have it on hand when traveling to foreign countries. My dialect in Italian was definitely improved and I loved using the app to learn more. I still have it saved so I can continue to improve my language!
Hannibal Hector R.
San Jose, CA
Easy to use and very helpful program. The whole interface is built around it being a game and teaching you without stress so you can just learn and not worry if you are sounding stupid.
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What languages are you trying on DuoLingo?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What language are you learning With this?
Juliana H.
Carlsbad, CA
What's the hardest language to learn on Duolingo?
Molly S.
Is this app available on androids?!
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Techie Expert Level 3
Chinese language ia available for duolingo?