BY DUOLINGO

• Chinese language ia available for duolingo?8 Answers
Alicia M.
Pottsboro, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
Duolingo is a great app for someone wishing to increase their vocabulary or refresh. I wouldn't recommend it for first time learners. It does not help you learn about the function of parts of speech and sentence structure in other languages. I think an in person class or immersion is best for that. I love how it turns language learning into a game and keeps you on track with goals and rewards.
Laura S.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this app!!! I love the fact that I actually learned stuff from this app! Even better, it's free!! I really hope they continue to keep this app free.  Although it's so great, I might end up paying for a subscription if the developers change their mind.  I've made so much progress with my language learning because of this app and I will definitely continue to use it.
Michelle E.
Love this app! Easy way to learn (or brush up on) foreign languages! I wish they had a “silent mode” but other than that it’s perfect and really works, and it’s free! This app is a must if you are working on a foreign language
Anna B.
Harmonsburg , PA
as some of my followers or people reading my reviews may have came across, I do speak the korean language (along with a little Turkish) and this app is very good at helping me learn and stay in line when learning. It’s very easy to follow along and has different exercises that work with typing, speaking, or hearing the foreign word. It’s a very good language study app!
Antonia M.
Techie Expert Level 1
I grew up with a family that always spoke Italian and Spanish and this app is really good to help maintain speaking and learning languages. This app is really easy to use and makes it easy to brush up on languages that you know already or learn a new languages. They’ve been expanding a lot recently which is great because there’s a bigger range of languages to chose from now.
Manisha D.
Jackson Heights , NY
This app is my life saver. I've always been interested in learning new languages. But school only has time to teach so many. I'd started taking Spanish to increase my fluency and as of now I am able to understand and speak much more. The app also has languages like Hindi which is hard to find elsewhere. With this app I'm learning to connect back to a language close to my heart.
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
Techie Expert Level 1
I love this app. My husband is a native in Italy so a lot of his family only know Italian. I started using this to help learn Italian and it has helped so much. I know so many more words and can communicate better with the family because of this app. I showed them this app and they are now using it to learn English! Great app will continue to use.
Hannah F.
Clermont, FL
Duolingo is fun! It’s a great way to learn a little of a new language. The new additions of “chatting” with their bots makes it more real application of the language as well, so I think if you really pay attention to the lessons you can easily learn enough to not look like a fool at a restaurant in a foreign country!
Crystal K.
Brea, CA
duolingo is amazing! It gives you the opportunity to learn different languages for free! It is super easy to use and it's amazing that it is free. It's great when you're out and about but have some free time. I would definitely recommend to other! They way they teach it is also very unique and cool!
Larry H.
Seffner
I’ve been learning Romanian with this app, and it’s has been very useful! I have a friend that speaks Romanian and he said that just after a week of using the app, he could understand me well. I’m still using the app, and still learning. I would recommend it to anyone wanting to learn a new language!
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What languages are you trying on DuoLingo?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What language are you learning With this?
Juliana H.
Carlsbad, CA
What's the hardest language to learn on Duolingo?
Molly S.
Is this app available on androids?!
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Techie Expert Level 3
Chinese language ia available for duolingo?