BY DUOLINGO

• How many different languages does this app offer?1 Answers
  • Chinese language ia available for duolingo?8 Answers
ayana l.
Coconut Creek, FL
Perfect for anyone who wants to learn a language, especially if you’re goal-oriented! I didn’t get as far as I wanted to with my Brazilian Portuguese courses because life got busy, but I plan to hop back on soon. Love that it’s free, too!
dhanya k.
Mussafah 44, Abudhabi
awesome and easy app to learn a whole new language. i have been learning Spanish and its great and fun to learn it through duolingo. it gives us tasks to test our skills and even we can add that in our linkedin profile which is very cool.
Kelly D.
I haven't gotten very far along, but I think if I actually used it consistently I'd learn a lot. It's free, so even if you hardly use it, it's worth having. What I've completed so far is mostly vocabulary, I hope it gets conversational.
Brianna S.
I really enjoy this product! It offers high quality language education with manageable time commitment goals for busy people.
Sometimes my children watch and listen while I practice my Spanish and they have become interested as a result.
paola s.
Ellensburg, WA
i first used Duolingo when i was in high school for one of my classes. after that i downloaded it because i wanted to learn french lol and its so helpful. i like it :)
Brianna S.
Such an easy ap to use that doesn’t just help you with vocabulary it also helps you with speaking it. I think the best feature is the fact that you can test out of certain levels if you have already learned certain words and phrases!
Savannah G.
Spring Hill
I love this app it's awesome love it. I have been learning French from here really easy to use. Very reliable it's free for the most part. One of the best features would have to be that you can learn more than one language at a time.
Holly A.
Rochester
I love Duolingo!! I am currently learning French. I have never taken a french class in my life and this app has helped me so much! With is being free, I was nervous there would be limitations but there is nothing to complain about.
Jeremy R.
Nashua, NH
I have used this app for some time and it's is definitely helpful. I liked the challenge and the way the app tracks your progress. Only downside is the voices used seem outdated. Overall this is a great app and I would recommend it.
Jena W.
I wanted to learn to speak Spanish because it would help out at my job. This has been the only thing I have found that actually helped me learn another language. It is fun and addictive, like playing a video game but you are learning too!
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What languages are you trying on DuoLingo?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What language are you learning With this?
Juliana H.
Carlsbad, CA
What's the hardest language to learn on Duolingo?
Molly S.
Is this app available on androids?!
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Techie Expert Level 3
Chinese language ia available for duolingo?