BY DUOLINGO

• Is this app easy to use and navigate through?6 Answers
  • How many different languages does this app offer?1 Answers
  • Chinese language ia available for duolingo?8 Answers
Katie W.
Duolingo is very useful and very helpful! Sometimes the sentences are a little strange but you get the concept it is trying to teach you. It is a free app and it really challenges you and pushes you to advance in the language you are learning.
Chelsey M.
Erie, PA
This app has so many languages you can learn from. I've learned a lot of Spanish and Italian using this app, but I'm hoping they add Arabic/Lebanese to the list. Other than that, it's a great app and I plan to use it for as long as I can!
Jasmine T.
Pittsburgh
Duolingo is great for vocab building and expanding a grasp on the basics. Of course, it's no substitute for conversation and comprehension exercises, but it's an easy to use supplement. I did find that I dropped off from boredom after a while.
Jessica A.
I love this app. It was free when I downloaded it and has been helping me brush up on Spanish that I has not learned formally for years. It is easy to use and the lessons feel like a game. You choose how much you want to learn each day buy setting time goals. There is a feature that the app can send you notifications if you forget to practice for the day. It is definitely helping my reading and writing skills by showing pictures and words and making me identify what they are. Speaking and listening is a bit harder. Sometimes it makes you say phrases into the app using your microphone or listen to phrases and translate. These are hard because the characters speak fast just like a native speaker would. It is great experience, but tough. I would recommend to anyone trying to learn a new language!
Jill B.
Indianapolis, IN
I take Spanish and French on this app and it makes it really easy to learn the basics and then challenges you after every lesson. So far so good and I'm sticking with it! Excited to see how much I learn and how far I get. Duolingo
Jason F.
Weehawken, NJ
Started using this recently to learn German and it's been a great resource. Would recommend pairing it with a textbook or workbook to fill in some of the grammar notes, but otherwise it's a great way to learn a new language in your own time.

UPDATE: Duolingo updated their app in Spring 2018 which changed it from a 5 lesson 'chapter' to a multi-level lesson system per chapter. The impact of this change is that the old system did not charge you 'health' for wrong answers when you reviewed chapters you had completed where it now charges you health for wrong answers at all times. What it means is that after 5 wrong answers, you either have to pay to replenish or wait a period of time (about a day) before you can continue. This has greatly reduced the utility of the app and so I have revised my review from 5 down to 2 stars.
ayana l.
Coconut Creek, FL
Perfect for anyone who wants to learn a language, especially if you’re goal-oriented! I didn’t get as far as I wanted to with my Brazilian Portuguese courses because life got busy, but I plan to hop back on soon. Love that it’s free, too!
paola s.
Ellensburg, WA
i first used Duolingo when i was in high school for one of my classes. after that i downloaded it because i wanted to learn french lol and its so helpful. i like it :)
Jessica O.
Newington , CT
This app makes learning a new language feel possible. The levels increase based on your knowledge so you can go at your pace. The interface is user friendly and there are so many languages to learn. I have told all of my friends about it.
dhanya k.
Mussafah 44, Abudhabi
awesome and easy app to learn a whole new language. i have been learning Spanish and its great and fun to learn it through duolingo. it gives us tasks to test our skills and even we can add that in our linkedin profile which is very cool.
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What languages are you trying on DuoLingo?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What language are you learning With this?
Juliana H.
Carlsbad, CA
What's the hardest language to learn on Duolingo?
Molly S.
Is this app available on androids?!
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Techie Expert Level 3
Chinese language ia available for duolingo?