BY DUOLINGO

• How many different languages does this app offer?1 Answers
  • Chinese language ia available for duolingo?7 Answers
Tiana L.
Shippensburg, PA
One of my favorite products when it comes to language learning. It's very easy to use and always helps regain my interest. My only critique is that I wish I could add more people to teams! I would recommend this to anyone starting out learning a language
Avery R.
Jonesborough, TN
This is the number one learning app for good reason, it is an awesome tool and you will be surprised by how quickly you learn and how much you are able to retain. You get to the point where the sentence structure just flows. I recommend this to everyone
Sadora R.
Las Vegas, NV
This a fairly good app for learning a new language I tried to use it but I lost track of it and then forgot about it. It did meet expectations but I just didn't have time to completely use it to it full potential. I'm sure there is room for improvement.
Alexa H.
Broken Arrow
I wish it would have more languages like Hawaiian and other almost dead languages in the app. The app also needs to include more info about the culture and why there are different words for different situations in certain languages.
Miriam M.
I seriously love Duolingo! It helped me pass my Spanish class. It makes learning another language simple and fun, and it was also easy to navigate. I would easily recommend to anyone taking a second language course or just trying to learn a foreign language!
Mary O.
Portsmouth, OH
Duolingo makes learning a new language fast and easy. Even my nine year old daughter uses the program to supplement her school course. With it her grades in Spanish and French have raised dramatically.
victoria f.
I love this app so much. I believe that this app works because it has helped me so much with learning to languages. I like that you learn in different ways. reading, writing, and even talking. This app is great for anyone both young and old that wants to learn another language.
Kristen D.
Bradenton , FL
I love duolingo! Living in Florida, we have many Spanish speaking folks and it has helped at least at a conversational level. Super easy to use, and I love the little quizzes provided! Definitely worth checking out. And many languages to choose from.
Rich C.
I almost failed Italian class in High School, but I've somehow learned more from this app in a few weeks that has stuck in my brain. This makes learning a language fun and easy. Better use of time than just playing a game on your phone. Get smart!
D C.
This an excellent app that you can learn quickly. Their selection of free language learning makes it one of the best apps for beginners and those refreshing a foreign language. I would recommend it to anyone who wants something accessible and free.
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What languages are you trying on DuoLingo?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What language are you learning With this?
Juliana H.
Carlsbad, CA
What's the hardest language to learn on Duolingo?
Molly S.
Is this app available on androids?!
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Techie Expert Level 3
Chinese language ia available for duolingo?