BY DUOLINGO

• How many different languages does this app offer?1 Answers
  • Chinese language ia available for duolingo?7 Answers
LiveLoveLynn 8.
Kapolei, HI
Fun and easy to use.  App is can be used by tablet or phone. Clean app design.  User friendly.  Has an addicting factor that once you start you will keep striving to got to the next level.  Great for vocabulary not sure if it's good for conversation.
Diaundrah M.
West Palm Bch, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
Love this app ! It's helped me build my Spanish speaking skills significantly. The lessons are short but thorough and the chat sessions help you retain what you learn. I've been using it for 6 months and I'm able to hold a pretty solid conversation. Thanks Duolingo !
Sarah N.
I love it, a friend introduced it to me and I have used it to keep myself on my toes. The addition of the conversation bots has made it easy to practice when I don't want a full lesson. I also love the streak feature it gives you incentive to go into the app each day.
Kate K.
Cincinnati
Love duolingo. It's easy and fun and there are tons of languages to pick from. It simple to use and not difficult to pick up. Definitely meets my expectations especially because you learn a language quicklyly and it's free. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
valerie c.
Euless, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
 I downloaded Duolingo about 6 months ago. To be honest, I was very skeptical about the language learning app at first. But it was beyond easy to use and the best part was that the app is free to download! The reason I downloaded and signed up for Duolingo was to practice and improve my Spanish, which is my second language.

When you first download Duolingo and are through with creating/setting up your free account, you take a quick but thorough language assessment test. For those who downloaded the app to practice a language you already know, the assessment checks to see your strength and weaknesses. Then it takes all the information your still struggling with and builds learning segments for you to go through, chapter by chapter and levels. It is simple and fun.

The app suggests a minimum of 10 min daily practice sessions. But I found the learning segments so enjoyable, I would do about over an hour of practice every day. Sometimes I would have to force myself to stop and put the phone down. I highly suggest Duolingo to those who wish to learn or improve on their languages with creative fun and without tedious stress.

Caitlin L.
Sterling, VA
I loved how interactive it was! It just taught me more about how to read the language instead of actually how to pronounce which would be my only complaint. But it was very easy to understand and use. I even suggested it to my boyfriend to help him in French class.
Evelyn R.
great app, if you use it every day, i think it is great for free and you get to really a lot of a new language. it is very easy to use and for sure met my expectations, the best feature its that you can link it to your linkedin profile, I would totally recommend it.
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
Techie Expert Level 1
Really like how easy the app can be, only thing is if you haven't gone on in a while or even a couple days the app will make you re do stuff you have already done which is bitter sweet. but overall I've learned a lot of Spanish from this app which I'm grateful for.
Jennifer C.
The only reason I didn't give this 5 stars is because I think it expects a basic knowledge of the language. I took German in high school and use this to build on and maintain my knowledge. I can't speak for all languages, but German uses different verb forms for different pronouns and that's not really covered by Duolingo. I love the conversation feature they just added though!
Jenny Y.
This was a life-savior when I was in high school taking Spanish and then when I was in college taking Italian. It was so simplistic and easy to follow. The game styled learning makes it much more fun to learn. I still use it some days to brush up on my languages.
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What languages are you trying on DuoLingo?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What language are you learning With this?
Juliana H.
Carlsbad, CA
What's the hardest language to learn on Duolingo?
Molly S.
Is this app available on androids?!
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Techie Expert Level 3
Chinese language ia available for duolingo?