BY DUOLINGO

• How many different languages does this app offer?1 Answers
  • Chinese language ia available for duolingo?7 Answers
Smaylin R.
cranston, RI
I use duolingo for me to practice and learn other languages than english and spanish. I enjoy the portuguese,  Italian and french. I also use it as a esl support while I was teaching in my previous job. My students found it easy to understand and very inteactive.
Alex S.
Duolingo is an incredibly useful app. I was able to relearn Spanish and I even learned a little Gaelic for my trip to Ireland. It allows you to set reminders and keeps things entertaining by making everything into a game. It kept me motivated and interested in learning more
Chris N.
I enjoy the reporting and reminders built into this program. You can get a really comprehensive review of a new language by practicing reading, writing, listening and saying words in your foreign language of choice. I will use this again to review Spanish from time to time.
Lyna N.
San Jose, CA
This app doesn't have all the languages you can use as a English speakin person but it does get the job done. I use this app for my language class and it does help me learn. It's one of the reliable apps you don't have to pay for. I would definitely reccomend this to others.
Lavender M.
Duolingo is the best free language learning app! I have used it to learn Spanish and it works great at helping you remember through repetition. It also uses genuine Spanish and lets you communicate with fluent speakers. You can also chat with a bot to practice your skills.
Meagan L.
Austin
Love this app, I use it everyday to learn Spanish and French. I love that it's visual and that they have practice tests where you actually say the words or phrases and if you get it wrong, it takes you back to relearn the word or phrase so you get the pronunciation right.
Nicole D.
Techie Expert Level 3
I love this app! the only choice of languages I had in middle and high school were either Spanish or French so I ended up taking Spanish for 5 years. I really wanted to learn German because one of my favorite bands sings only in German. I found out about Duolingo and in happy I did. While I did take Spanish for 5 years, it was really hard for me to learn in a classroom setting mainly because I couldn't go at my own pace. With this not only can you go at your own pace but also go back as many times as you need to. I find the activities they give you somehow stuck more for me then learning in a classroom. I had to take a couple of stars because I don't feel like it gives new confidence for conversations. It helps me pick out words and understand them but for some reason I can't get the hang of conversation. My advice is to use this in conjunction with the app Memrise to get the most out of it.
Andrew W.
Techie Expert Level 2
I think this app is very educational and can be very addicting once you get started. The automated system texts you to make sure you keep on top of your goals and will periodically bring back older words to keep your skills up. I would definitely recommend uaing this app
LiveLoveLynn 8.
Kapolei, HI
Fun and easy to use.  App is can be used by tablet or phone. Clean app design.  User friendly.  Has an addicting factor that once you start you will keep striving to got to the next level.  Great for vocabulary not sure if it's good for conversation.
Diaundrah M.
West Palm Bch, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
Love this app ! It's helped me build my Spanish speaking skills significantly. The lessons are short but thorough and the chat sessions help you retain what you learn. I've been using it for 6 months and I'm able to hold a pretty solid conversation. Thanks Duolingo !
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What languages are you trying on DuoLingo?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What language are you learning With this?
Juliana H.
Carlsbad, CA
What's the hardest language to learn on Duolingo?
Molly S.
Is this app available on androids?!
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Techie Expert Level 3
Chinese language ia available for duolingo?