BY DUOLINGO

• How many different languages does this app offer?1 Answers
  • Chinese language ia available for duolingo?7 Answers
Rebecca💜 T.
New York
I learned fluent Spanish off this app it takes a while though but you can get the hang of it in no time there is a plethora of languages to choose from and it's so cool to know a whole other language
Hali L.
Duolingo is a fun easy to use app. It definitely helped me recognize and understand more of the Spanish language. This app has some great features such as reading a word you don't recognize. I would recommend this app to those who want to learn a language but don't have much time.
Natalie H.
Winter haven, FL
I'm learning Portuguese! It's so fun and I've actually learned thing. The fact that it gives you lives makes me not want to get anything wrong so the app makes it fun to learn like a game. It's just a little hard to type responses when it asks to type a statement in that language
Kristýna B.
Techie Expert Level 2
I really enjoy this app. After abandoning Spanish for a while I downloaded this app to attempt to learn it again. It's fun and engaging and most importantly free. I like the nature in which it mixes old lessons with the new ones for a subtle way to review what you already learned.
Ally Z.
Bristol, IL
This is a very good app if you keep up with it. It uses multiple different styles of learning to help users learn the language. The app will speak a phrase, help you to spell it, as well as have you speak it. It also has you put together sentences and teaches you to use new words in those sentences.
Laila S.
Greenfield, WI
Techie Expert Level 1
Duolingo is a great place to get started learning a language and the way the app is set up is helpful so that learners will remember everything. My only complaint is that Duolingo is only good for vocabulary, grammar is a major part of language and that is ignored with this app.
Ivana B.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Super fun app and super easy to use and learn! I had to use it for a class in school but continued to use it even after that because it was a fun and easy learning hobby to get better at a new language. Fun for everyone, including adults who have some free time on their hands.
Ava T.
Easy to use and helpful. However I don't think it teaches you Spanish you'll remember. They don't teach the language so that it will "stick" in your brain and I think they could work on that. But it is easy and free, so I recommend you try it and maybe take up a new language.
Amanda H.
Belding, MI
I have always wanted to learn to speak Gaelic so I turned to DuoLingo. I love it. It teaches you with many different techniques instead of just spewing info at you. From pictures, to having you translate, to you actually typing in the language of choice. Its a wonderful service. And its free for basic services!
Alex S.
Duolingo is an incredibly useful app. I was able to relearn Spanish and I even learned a little Gaelic for my trip to Ireland. It allows you to set reminders and keeps things entertaining by making everything into a game. It kept me motivated and interested in learning more
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What languages are you trying on DuoLingo?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What language are you learning With this?
Juliana H.
Carlsbad, CA
What's the hardest language to learn on Duolingo?
Molly S.
Is this app available on androids?!
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Techie Expert Level 3
Chinese language ia available for duolingo?