BY DUOLINGO

• Chinese language ia available for duolingo?7 Answers
Erika N.
Columbia, MO
Techie Expert Level 2
As someone who has grown up speaking Spanish but has lost it over the years, Duolingo has been really fun to use to practice my Spanish. I appreciate that when you "reach your goal" that it won't save, because you need to practice, in order to keep the badge. All in all, it's a pretty neat app
Siobhan M.
Wilmington , DE
Techie Expert Level 1
The only drawback on this app is the statements you learn are sometime ridiculous. I know that the model is not to break down grammar and whatnot, but to teach through immersion in a way, but there's no way to read more about what you're learning which is something I'd like to be able to do.
Tricia I.
was a little slow at first as I have prior knowledge from taking Spanish during my primary and secondary schooling years. However, it's great to refresh when you only have segments of 5 minutes of time! There are many notifications from the application though, which was slightly annoying.
Kaitlin M.
Colorado Springs
I *love* Duolingo because it's free, easy-to-use, and fun. The best feature, to me, is the inclusion of audio and visual cues. I find myself wanting to use it every day, and since it's free, I don't have to pay to learn another language. This is the app I'd recommend for language learning.
Alisha N.
EWING, NJ
I've had a great deal of fun with Duolingo...but I'm not sure I've learned much of the language for practical use. That said, it's so easy my mom has signed up, used it, and is having fun learning a bit of spanish to help her in her job. Just don't think this app will replace a tutor!
Eleni T.
Chicago
I'm enrolled in Duolingo Spanish and Greek to brush up on my language skills. The app makes it easy and fun, is super user friendly, and uses multiple mediums to help you learn a language. They incorporate vocab, grammar, etc. and you can open the app to practice whenever you have time.
Jillian G.
Nyack , NY
I work at a high school and my student is in a Spanish class. For class they have to go onto Duolingo for at least 10-15 minutes and I absolutely love it. It helps a lot with their proficiency. Since some students are more fluent than others it helps keep everyone at their own pace
Amanda D.
REDWOOD CITY, CA
I LOVE Duolingo. I've been using it to learn Spanish before a big trip to South America. It's fun, and the more I learn about how it teaches me, the more I adore it. I genuinely look forward to doing my lesson daily. I've even completed lessons while on an airplane. It's that good!
Alyssa B.
Smyrna, TN
The easiest way to learn a new language. Hands down. I have learned more using this app on my free time in. Few days than two years ago Spanish classes. Seriously. It's amazing, I think the key is how interactive it is, it even has a voice control option that makes sure your pronounciation is correct!
Rebecca💜 T.
New York
I learned fluent Spanish off this app it takes a while though but you can get the hang of it in no time there is a plethora of languages to choose from and it's so cool to know a whole other language
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What languages are you trying on DuoLingo?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What language are you learning With this?
Juliana H.
Carlsbad, CA
What's the hardest language to learn on Duolingo?
Molly S.
Is this app available on androids?!
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Techie Expert Level 3
Chinese language ia available for duolingo?