BY DUOLINGO

• How many different languages does this app offer?1 Answers
  • Chinese language ia available for duolingo?7 Answers
Hannah L.
Ottawa
I have been using duolingo to learn french and I really like it so far. I use it most mornings on the bus and it makes my long commute fly by. I don't expect to be completely fluent in french after. I find the chat bots the most useful in learning. Needs to be more accessible for offline users.
Aysia B.
Inglewood, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
Hola como estas!!!! I know I am missing some accent marks, don't judge me. This app, if you are consistent, can really teach you how to hold conversations and some common knowledge in regards to whatever language you'd like to learn. The new upgrades allow you to have conversations with an AI which I love
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
After taking 7 years of Spanish and not using it, I started to forget, but Duolingo has really helped refresh me! You can test out of subjects you already know, and keep track of how "fluent" you are. It's a great app!
Chip H.
Fort Collins, CO
Don't waste your time on twitter or Facebook, use your spare time to expand your mind and learn a new language.

Duolingo makes learning a language fun and easy. If you've got about 5 mins you can complete a lesson or work in a quick practice session. It isn't a chore and it's fun to track your progress.
Jenna H.
Spring Lk Pk, MN
I've learned both German and Welsh on this app. It works very well and helps with the repetition. Only problem with the app is that the voice practices are difficult because the app doesn't always understand you.
Meredith L.
I like this app, but only because I am pretty fluent in my second language. Had I of had no background knowledge this app wouldn’t be very helpful. I do love the idea and the way the app is structured, but if you do not have at least a general idea of the language, you will have a hard time with this app.
Trini I.
I love using duolingo! I learn very fast and at my own pace and it give me the opportunity to practice without judgement! The best feature is that they show you your progress while practicing. It's very reliable and no limitations! So far I would make no recommendations to improve! Very satisfied!!
Daniie B.
Techie Expert Level 1
So many things that I could say about this app. I have been trying to learn French forever and this app has helped me learn a ton! While I am not great with punctuation and accent marks, I feel that I can confidently get around and be able to read menus and signs in Paris. Thank you Duolingo!
I absolutely LOVE Duolingo. In my college Spanish class we are required to do lessons through Duolingo and it is so easy to navigate and complete each lesson! Since finishing my college foreign language credits, I still use Duolingo more than once a week just to stay on top of my Spanish skills!
Ahysha D.
Techie Expert Level 1
I love this app! It's so super easy to use and it makes learning fun. Me and my 3 year old son enjoy learning French together and the daily reminders help us to stay on course. One of the other benefits is, it's affordable for those who don't want to pay the somewhat hefty cost for Rosetta Stone.
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What languages are you trying on DuoLingo?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What language are you learning With this?
Juliana H.
Carlsbad, CA
What's the hardest language to learn on Duolingo?
Molly S.
Is this app available on androids?!
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Techie Expert Level 3
Chinese language ia available for duolingo?