BY DUOLINGO

• Chinese language ia available for duolingo?7 Answers
Amanda W.
Lexington, KY
Techie Expert Level 2
I started using this app already pretty fluent in French, when I was living in France just to kind of keep up with grammar and easy conversational things and it was great. I think this app is good for first time language learners, those looking to learn another language, and those looking to refine those they already speak.
Kendra C.
Techie Expert Level 1
This makes learning languages fun!! The activities are all relatively simple but you learn so much. It's great to revise and practice languages you've learned in the past but don't use very often. Definitely recommend!
Michael N.
Sun Prairie, WI
Techie Expert Level 1
I've been quite impressed with the quality of language training this app provides. It's very straight forward to use and provides very good learning options. I have also used Rosetta Stone and while that package does offer a more comprehensive list of options you simply cannot beat the value of Duolingo!
Chris J.
covington
I'm sure when learning a more common language such as Spanish or German this is great! I was trying to learn Macedonian which I was stunned the app supported, but upon registering for courses, I quickly found out that they were teaching me words that I would not expect as needed when first starting a language.
Hannah L.
Ottawa
I have been using duolingo to learn french and I really like it so far. I use it most mornings on the bus and it makes my long commute fly by. I don't expect to be completely fluent in french after. I find the chat bots the most useful in learning. Needs to be more accessible for offline users.
Aysia B.
Inglewood, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
Hola como estas!!!! I know I am missing some accent marks, don't judge me. This app, if you are consistent, can really teach you how to hold conversations and some common knowledge in regards to whatever language you'd like to learn. The new upgrades allow you to have conversations with an AI which I love
Keshia E.
Port Huron, MI
For free you can't beat this app. I like how they present the words to learn and that there are many languages you can choose from. There is a mixture of saying a word, reading a word and writing words. They also have you reinforce what you've learned so you don't forget. I HIGHLY recommend this app.
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
After taking 7 years of Spanish and not using it, I started to forget, but Duolingo has really helped refresh me! You can test out of subjects you already know, and keep track of how "fluent" you are. It's a great app!
Chip H.
Fort Collins, CO
Don't waste your time on twitter or Facebook, use your spare time to expand your mind and learn a new language.

Duolingo makes learning a language fun and easy. If you've got about 5 mins you can complete a lesson or work in a quick practice session. It isn't a chore and it's fun to track your progress.
Trini I.
I love using duolingo! I learn very fast and at my own pace and it give me the opportunity to practice without judgement! The best feature is that they show you your progress while practicing. It's very reliable and no limitations! So far I would make no recommendations to improve! Very satisfied!!
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What languages are you trying on DuoLingo?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What language are you learning With this?
Juliana H.
Carlsbad, CA
What's the hardest language to learn on Duolingo?
Molly S.
Is this app available on androids?!
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Techie Expert Level 3
Chinese language ia available for duolingo?