BY DUOLINGO

• How many different languages does this app offer?1 Answers
  • Chinese language ia available for duolingo?7 Answers
Olivia R.
Valdosta, GA
I used this before my study abroad to Germany. The app was very helpful! I learned basic vocabulary and got experience using the words in sentences! It was very good quality for the price. I wouldn't recommend this for someone trying to become extremely fluent in a language. However, it's great for learning vocabulary!
Kimberly M.
Tacoma
Love this so much! I took three years of Spanish in high school, but during my last year, I didn’t have the best teacher. Using duolingo helps me remember some vocabulary that I learned. It’s also great for remembering grammar rules.
Latanya R.
Techie Expert Level 1
This app is great. I am relearning Spabish. Its easy but challenging at the same I really like that you can work with others inside the app. I feel it helps with pronunciation when you hear a fluent speaker of the language rather than the computer. Once I get familiarized with Spanish, I plan to use the app for French.
Victoria M.
Bear Creek Tw, PA
I started using Duolingo a few weeks ago, and I've already learned so much! They're free lessons (with a few ads thrown in) but you really learn.  The website is more effective than the app, I think.  I only use the app on the weekends when I don't have access to my computer. But other than that, it's a great platform.
Delmy S.
This app allows you to learn languages that you are not native in but not only is it simple to use, it sets reminders, it gives you personalized tests to review what lack on and its so cute with how it does it! My favorite thing to do is buy outfits for the bird after i gain enough gems from practicing a language!
Abbie S.
Shakopee, MN
This is the perfect app for learning another language! It personalizes your learning to best fit you. It uses classic teaching strategies to get you to memorize words and terms. I think this app is a perfect gateway to anyone who might take language classes in the future so they can get a good (and fun) headstart!
Minaal S.
Zionsville, IN
This is a really nice website that covers all the basics of every language. It is reliable and I like how they teach in ways that the modern children will understand. It has a nice variety of languages and covers very basic fun topics. I wouldn't use it to learn a whole language but for practice it is fun and free!
Waleed S.
Jacksonville, FL
Used this app to learn French back in my Freshman years in college. It helped me a lot as I learned French reasonably fast but why I loved it a lot is that it got me through hard times. Being able to speak only two languages in a place filled with multi-cultural students was hard, but this app helped me fit in.
RosaLinda B.
COLORADO SPGS, CO
Duolingo is pretty great! Both my 9 year old and I can use it, and it works well for us equally! PLUS, it's free! I like the games that we can play and how we can be in a learning group together. Definitely fun and engaging learning. We always tell everyone looking to learn a new language to check out Duolingo!
Amanda W.
Lexington, KY
Techie Expert Level 2
I started using this app already pretty fluent in French, when I was living in France just to kind of keep up with grammar and easy conversational things and it was great. I think this app is good for first time language learners, those looking to learn another language, and those looking to refine those they already speak.
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What languages are you trying on DuoLingo?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What language are you learning With this?
Juliana H.
Carlsbad, CA
What's the hardest language to learn on Duolingo?
Molly S.
Is this app available on androids?!
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Techie Expert Level 3
Chinese language ia available for duolingo?