BY DUOLINGO

• Is this app easy to use and navigate through?6 Answers
  • How many different languages does this app offer?1 Answers
  • Chinese language ia available for duolingo?8 Answers
Beauty S.
This is by far the best learning app i'hv used... I initially wanted to start learning French and this popped up in my phones app store .. I realized it had tones of other languages one can learn bits from... Very easy to use...
Sam L.
Duncan, BC
This is a very handy tool for learning a new language. I was using it to learn French and would probably be fluent by now if I had followed the daily lessons. This app makes learning like a fun game and keeps you invested.
Raquel G.
I used to use it to learn english ( spanish is my natal lenguage) it is good, a very good app. but it does not work when it's about speaking. it is very good to vocabulary, grammar, listening, etc. but when it is about speaking, I do not like.
Vanessa V.
caracas
Techie Expert Level 1
Here I learned French level 1, it is very good, you have to know that it is an application that reminds you to study! but it's totally up to you and the time you put it, it's free and there are many languages, you just have to study
Joana P.
Lisboa, Lisboa
I love this app!I am learning Spanish, and absolutely love it! :) The exercises are very varied, you get a lot of vocabulary through here. You also have listening, writing and even speaking exercises. It's really cool.
Hanna-Kaisa N.
Sallanches
Great for listening to the pronunciation of words and trying to say them yourself. Good as a way to remind yourself vocabulary learned in class. It's fun and I love that the app keeps updating, so it doesn't outdate.
Andrea C.
Weston, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
I recommend 100% this app, is the best application to learn some language in a self-taught way! I practice english and i learn italian and french thanks to this app
I used when I started to speak English. Duolingo is Easy to use and perfecto for all ages. I recomend use it when you are studying a new language for more improving. I used to learn English and, understanding English is not my first language, The app help me a lot to improve quick. Recammended.
Grace D.
Auckland
I love this app. I have been learning Spanish and it really helps me pronounce and understand words in Spanish. It is very easy to use and I would highly recommend this app to any interested in learning a language.
Lee R.
Dorset, ON
Techie Expert Level 1
I've used Duolingo to help with my French and to learn spanish. I love that it reminds me each day to practice and you can do activities with friends. It's also free, which is a plus since most language apps you pay for.
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What languages are you trying on DuoLingo?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What language are you learning With this?
Juliana H.
Carlsbad, CA
What's the hardest language to learn on Duolingo?
Molly S.
Is this app available on androids?!
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Techie Expert Level 3
Chinese language ia available for duolingo?