BY DUOLINGO

• How many different languages does this app offer?1 Answers
  • Chinese language ia available for duolingo?8 Answers
Meagan S.
McDougall, WY
This is great to use on the go. It gives you goals to work towards and doesn't let you skip lessons. Only con I will say that I wish the lessons were a little more clear on the ins and outs of the grammar. It was slightly confusing at times. But worked ok.
Stacey S.
Miami
I love it - It sends you daily reminders and it updates you on your modules which you need to take time to review. It gives you a percentage fluency you can add to your linkedIN profile. With Duolingo + you can download the lessons. great product!
sinaiht F.
En su pagina wed me gusta aprender nuevos idiomas la verdad, es muy bueno su metodo de aprendisaje, facil y es parecedio como un juego, es didactico, es interesante, divertido y entretenido una gran app y wed a mi parecer, aun lo uso es muy bueno.
Tara L.
Fun, motivating app that makes you want to learn and keep going. I loved trying the different activities with all the different languages. It was simple, clear and easy to use which is exactly what you want when you are learning something new.
Vanesa d.
Excelente aplicación para poder aprender y dominar otro idioma es muy fácil su uso, debes ser constante para poder ganar puntos y poder subir de nivel. Es apto para todo el público y es gratis solo con tener red wi-fi te puedes registrar
Jade Summer L.
Essex, Hornchurch
In secondary school, whilst learning French and German, I revised by using duolingo alongside other language learning sites/apps. It helped me a lot with my German GCSE and is good for people who have not been learning the language for a long time.
Bethany  L.
I have duolingo because as a dyslexic I find learning languages pretty much impossible. This app is a life saver. I love being able to learn German and speak to my Dad and Sister who both speak German fluently. It is really great. (:
Olivia M.
Walmer
Looking to learn the basics of further of language you need for holiday, this is great. It's a fun way of learning so many different languages from around the world. I love how it caters to you, with the option to speak the language.
Ligia R.
Ubaté
Duolingo is very good, it is a platform where you can interact and reinforce your knowledge in a certain language, you can easily learn by levels the bases of the language of your preference, use it with teachers from my university.
Lamia B.
I
discovered this app recently and I loved it so much I practice my   Italian
and a bit Spanish with this app.  it really helps me refresh my memory I
and learn some words of a new language(Spanish). I
recommend it deeply and I am still using it
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What languages are you trying on DuoLingo?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What language are you learning With this?
Juliana H.
Carlsbad, CA
What's the hardest language to learn on Duolingo?
Molly S.
Is this app available on androids?!
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Techie Expert Level 3
Chinese language ia available for duolingo?