BY DUOLINGO

• How many different languages does this app offer?1 Answers
  • Chinese language ia available for duolingo?8 Answers
ZAINAB B.
Casablanca, Roches Noires
im using Duolingo to learn spanish, and ive been using it for almost 3months now, and all i can say about it is that im really improving my language skills, in both understanding and speaking, its gives free courses and i deffinetly recommend it for languages lovers
It SO GREAT, It's great, you learn very easily, practically playing, for children and adults, improves my reading and writing, no limitation as it is very clear, I learn progressively and safely, I recommend it for all ages and levels of english
AnneMarie D.
Dollard, QC
This is an amazing app for anyone looking to learn or improve a language. You have the choice between 15 languages and you can learn more than one at a time. With daily lessons and practices you can learn to speak a second or third language in just a few weeks!
M M.
Ottawa, ON
Duolingo is amazing! I downloaded it in my phone with the goal to learn a few French words. But now, I'm learning more than I expected! Its teaching strategy helps me retain the knowledge that I had in the past or previous lessons. Learning a new language in Duolingo is very fun!
Gulcan T.
I think we should first thank for all these free concepts. With Duolingo, learning a new language seems really easy and it provides a fun way to do it. Just like a game, achieving gadgets makes you feel like you are spending your time just to have fun.
fay n.
I love the graphics, you can learnthe basics of a new language in a few months. I love that it's free and no payments needed.
it's really easy to use and it feels like a game rather than learning a new language.
would definetly reccomend to others
Nati A.
Es una gran aplicación! Sobre todo si es la primera vez que comienzas a aprender un idioma. Sirve mucho tambien para practicar algun idioma que ya manejes. Es una aplicacion gratis que puedes descargar desde cualquier app store! Super super recomendada!
Mackenzie H.
I used this to touch up on a couple languages and it was easy to navigate and teaches you pretty well. Everything is easy to grasp with the techniques they use. The levels are the perfect length for any level of learner. many languages to pick from.
destini w.
Techie Expert Level 1
I think this is a great app for learning languages. I used it to learn German. It really helped me learn a lot of the basic grammar and vocabulary. Under jetzt ich spreche deutsch sehr gut
Meagan S.
McDougall, WY
This is great to use on the go. It gives you goals to work towards and doesn't let you skip lessons. Only con I will say that I wish the lessons were a little more clear on the ins and outs of the grammar. It was slightly confusing at times. But worked ok.
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What languages are you trying on DuoLingo?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What language are you learning With this?
Juliana H.
Carlsbad, CA
What's the hardest language to learn on Duolingo?
Molly S.
Is this app available on androids?!
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Techie Expert Level 3
Chinese language ia available for duolingo?