BY DUOLINGO

• Is this app easy to use and navigate through?6 Answers
  • How many different languages does this app offer?1 Answers
  • Chinese language ia available for duolingo?8 Answers
Anastasia R.
It's a good game to play in order to kill some time. Just remember: you can't learn a foreign language if this is your only source. Duolingo can't do a miracle for you.
Javeria S.
Dubai , Deira
Love everything about this app! It's an excellent digital teacher. I love that it's super easy to use, and very user friendly too. It covers a wide range of languages.
Nicole M.
CABA
Techie Expert Level 1
Duolingo is one of the best apps to learn idioms. I use it to learn German and English, cause I speak spanish. You can learn vocabulary, listen how to pronounce and the best thing is that you learn playing.
AnaCecilia C.
Buenos Aires
I just love duolingo and how it has provided me with an amaizing tool to learn and improve so many languages that I have always wanted to learn.. It is just amaizing!
Ana Carolina A.
Caracas
I learn Italian a few year ago and unfortunately don't live in Italy so  i needed something to practice it so that I wouldn't forget it. Duolinguo is amazing. First of all it's organized and if you know me, i love me some organization, so that was the first thing that caught me. Then I love the fact that I don't have to be pressured into practicing everything in one day, I can go step by step.
The only thing that is kind of a bummer is that you cant really practice the talking part. Of course there is a speaking part but it's not the same as if i were to be talking to an Italian. But that is just me dreaming of being in sunny Italy.
Aanchal N.
I've started casually learning French through Duolingo. Not sure it's getting me actually be confident in speaking the language but I think it helps me with writing.
joanne l.
Glasgow, East dunbarton
Was good and definitely gave you a,start into the language. Repeated the phrases without being repetitive, changed it up which was good. I did not want to begin paying for extra however as I only use it now and again.
Naagham A.
I have used this app to try and learn Spanish. It has been a good experience but i think they should add in more courses and other different reminder choices. It is quite easy to use since everything is right there.
Amber M.
App is easy to use. Is bright and colourful and keeps you interested and wanting to continue learning. App was free and haven't come across any fees as of yet. Best feature is the daily reminders. Would recommend.
Stephanie S.
Duolingo is great for any beginner to learn almost any language! It's really helped improve my French and I also do some Italian, German, and Spanish on the side.
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What languages are you trying on DuoLingo?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What language are you learning With this?
Juliana H.
Carlsbad, CA
What's the hardest language to learn on Duolingo?
Molly S.
Is this app available on androids?!
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Techie Expert Level 3
Chinese language ia available for duolingo?