BY DUOLINGO

• Is this app easy to use and navigate through?6 Answers
  • How many different languages does this app offer?1 Answers
  • Chinese language ia available for duolingo?8 Answers
SAra A.
such a beautiful app with a beautiful design , this app i consider is as a bless cuz you can learn any language you want so easily and it has leves and you can use it offline if you want .
Brooke S.
Started learning German in no time! Can confidently say that it helped me improve my french for the job I'm working in. Did find that when I stopped using it I forgot a lot of what I learned, but if you stick with it it's very helpful! Would reccommend.
Angeles R.
Caracas
Techie Expert Level 1
Me encantaa, para practicar una vex que ya sabes está muy bien.mpara enseñar, no tanto. Hay que buscar un curso o algo así porque con esta aplicación no lo vas a aprender a la perfección
Katherine P.
Miami, Doral
Me gusta mucho la app, refuerza de manera muy didáctica todas aquellas palabras que uno desea prácticar. Es muy colorida y fácil de utilizar además de ofrecer diversos idiomas para aprender.
Chaitra R.
Bangalore
The best app in the present to learn a language( I have been learning French).The 4 stars is because I think it can be improved by helping in making conversations rather than just words.
Cristina G.
So easy to use and so effective. I started with French to remember everything I learnt at university and love it! And it is free! I honestly thought it would be worst, but it is a really effective way of learning and remembering stuff. And it is fun too!
Katherine W.
Park Street, Denbigh
Duolingo is great for learning simple phrases in new languages, especially for holidays. It is also great for refreshing yourself on another language you can speak when out of practice.
Michael J.
Easy to use and wonderful and easy to teach all ages I loved it very very very much as I benefited greatly from it and used it always to develop my language and teach new languages
La N.
This is great way to learn a new language.
Pros - provides pictures with word and after each section there is a little quiz to test what you have learnt.
Cons - none
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Nikola S.
Aberdeen, Aberdeen
Easy and funny way to learn new language. However,sometimes I feel like the phrases are not so useful. But definitely recommend if you want a fun way to start learning a new language
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What languages are you trying on DuoLingo?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What language are you learning With this?
Juliana H.
Carlsbad, CA
What's the hardest language to learn on Duolingo?
Molly S.
Is this app available on androids?!
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Techie Expert Level 3
Chinese language ia available for duolingo?