BY DUOLINGO

• How many different languages does this app offer?1 Answers
  • Chinese language ia available for duolingo?8 Answers
İdil D.
Eskişehir, ['', '', 'Eskişehir']
I started to learn French,Italian,German and a little bit Spanish. Everything was perfect but then suddenly I got bored.It is perfect at the beginning but I don't know....I wish I keep using this app because it is quite useful.
Jessica B.
Vitoria
It is a good app that delivers what it sells. The best feature is the tests. I used for a while, the repetition technique is nice and helps you learn. Although it can get really boring and that's why I lost interest. The addition of other features that captured your attention would be a nice improvement.
Jessica W.
Halifax, NS
Good app for learning new languages. There are a few minor mistakes made throughout but that is to be expected. It’s absolutely free and has a great gaming-like experience intertwined within the learning making it irresistible!
Hannah A.
Toronto
Very helpful when I began learning Spanish for my school! Very reliable. Constant notifications to remind me to use it. Therefore my daily practice on the app really helped me improve my Spanish. I would recommend to everyone
Nouha R.
El Kelaa des Sraghnas
I ve used that application to learn more about german language . It was easy because of all the pictures that was shown and the different levels proposed i ve get all the basic word that will help me in case of travelling .
Douaa S.
New York
#Duolingo ! I love you so much !
this application makes languages learning seem so easy. it is definitely the number 1 app for language learning, i tried too many apps but this one is the best ! Duolingo
Klaudia J.
Budapest
I have been learning English in Doulingo for five years, because I live in Hungary, and I started to learn Spanish, because of my high school. It was a best app for this porpuse. Now I speak English and Spanish fluently.
Elsa L.
I like using this app to see how well I still remember languages I have not spoken in a while. Don't see myself using this to actually learn new languages though. Maybe to learn some of the basics before going on a trip.
Joseph M.
Really easy to use and learn with. It was fun to use but I found myself getting bored in the long run.

And then when I stopped using it, the notidications were a bit annoying to try to get me back on it.

Give it a try!
Elyse S.
Oakville, ON
Techie Expert Level 1
This is the best language app out there. The organization of lessons and activities makes things interesting and helps a lot with memorization. There’s a HUGE selection of languages and it encourages you to work everyday.
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What languages are you trying on DuoLingo?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What language are you learning With this?
Juliana H.
Carlsbad, CA
What's the hardest language to learn on Duolingo?
Molly S.
Is this app available on androids?!
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Techie Expert Level 3
Chinese language ia available for duolingo?