BY DUOLINGO

• How many different languages does this app offer?1 Answers
  • Chinese language ia available for duolingo?8 Answers
Agnes Beatriz B.
Hortolândia, SP
It was quite useful to me! I live in Brazil and here English courses are usually very expensive, they are not an option! Duolingo helped me learn the basics, gave me an impetus to learn! Unfortunately, it is not so objective, I felt a little lost while using the application. It's a great application for beginners, but for those who are already almost fluent it's not that useful!
Linda C.
Excellent app to learn new languages! I've been using it since a long time ago and I would recommend it to anyone who wants to learn in an easy way. You can practice any time you want and as long as you want. This is just perfect!
gujgu u.
A very useful way to learn a foreign language. I learned German using the Duonging application. It's interesting way to learn ... you can listen and write, and most importantly, you can learn very easily and quickly. :) I love it!
Melissa k.
coronach
I found this software one of the easiest to use out of all language learning programs. They make learning a new language super fun and easy. They also offer alot of different languages to learn so there is something for everyone.
Hazel W.
Canoinhas SC
This is a really great app! I've been training my french every day with Duolingo and the experience has been satisfying. The exercises are very simple but effective, really good to help you when you are learning a new language
Tatiana O.
Es una app muy útil para practicar idiomas sin embargo considero que si seria útil que diera una introducción de la temática previo a cada unidad . Dado que cuando es un idioma con cero conocimiento es fundamental esa función.
Jessica W.
Halifax, NS
Good app for learning new languages. There are a few minor mistakes made throughout but that is to be expected. It’s absolutely free and has a great gaming-like experience intertwined within the learning making it irresistible!
İdil D.
Eskişehir, ['', '', 'Eskişehir']
I started to learn French,Italian,German and a little bit Spanish. Everything was perfect but then suddenly I got bored.It is perfect at the beginning but I don't know....I wish I keep using this app because it is quite useful.
Jessica B.
Vitoria
It is a good app that delivers what it sells. The best feature is the tests. I used for a while, the repetition technique is nice and helps you learn. Although it can get really boring and that's why I lost interest. The addition of other features that captured your attention would be a nice improvement.
Hannah A.
Toronto
Very helpful when I began learning Spanish for my school! Very reliable. Constant notifications to remind me to use it. Therefore my daily practice on the app really helped me improve my Spanish. I would recommend to everyone
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What languages are you trying on DuoLingo?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What language are you learning With this?
Juliana H.
Carlsbad, CA
What's the hardest language to learn on Duolingo?
Molly S.
Is this app available on androids?!
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Techie Expert Level 3
Chinese language ia available for duolingo?