BY DUOLINGO

• Is this app easy to use and navigate through?6 Answers
  • How many different languages does this app offer?1 Answers
  • Chinese language ia available for duolingo?8 Answers
Dariya A.
It is Free ,great and easy, has almost all languages that you'd like to learn and covers all aspects (reading, writing, listening and speaking) it's feels more like playing a game than studying I just wish we could move up in levels more easily .
Lauren S.
IPSWICH, IPSWICH
I love this app. I have been learning spanish for a little while and I love how interactive this is! Its so easy as fun and not only do you get to practise reading and writing but you also get to speak it through the app to test it. Awesome app
Cansu Y.
Of course it's not professional like you download it and now you're fluent kinda thing but it sure is fun and I think it's a kickstarter. I was okay with the app but then I got bored but this got nothing to do with the app. I would recommend.
Mona H.
Baalback, Baalback
A nice app that helps you to learn a new languages, and it's easy to use, a very helpful app that everybody can use. I recommended it to you guys it will really help
Jess G.
Poors End , Grainthorpe
I love using this site to be able to get an insight into different language around the world. I have learnt some Spanish words as well as German from using this app. I would recommend to anyone who would want to learn a different language.
Septembre A.
Toronto, ON
Used Duolingo to brush up on my French before going on vacation to s country where French is the second-language. Great language learning app/service. Only drawback is that you have to repeat sections if you've been gone for more than a day.
Angela C.
Duolingo has been a nice tool to help me perfect my Italian and learn some basic German. It gives you tasks per level that help you get hold of a new language little by little. It's really helpful to learn or perfect a language in a fun way!
Angela K.
Seymour, TN
This app is pretty great for the basics of learning a language, but it's not good if you want to become fluent and need advanced help. It's free, which is great, but it really depends on your language level for if it's good for you or not.
Jhofre M.
Its fun, entertaining and easy to use, duolingo has made me skip uncomfortable situations by helping me through my vocabulary when speaking a different language and it helps me being polite when i m with an outsider or when I'm in trouble.
Frances D.
Hamilton
It's an awesome app/website. It's amazing that it's free. It can be hard to stick to learning a new language but the fun incentives that duolingo gives is motivating. I'd recommend learning with friends as it also helps you keep motivated.
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What languages are you trying on DuoLingo?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What language are you learning With this?
Juliana H.
Carlsbad, CA
What's the hardest language to learn on Duolingo?
Molly S.
Is this app available on androids?!
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Techie Expert Level 3
Chinese language ia available for duolingo?