BY DUOLINGO

• Is this app easy to use and navigate through?6 Answers
  • How many different languages does this app offer?1 Answers
  • Chinese language ia available for duolingo?7 Answers
Alina D.
It's an absolutely amazing app and I definetely recommend it, It's free and you can just play with it and with all of the different languages... it is very easy to use and it will definetely help you achieve a decent level in any language they offer.
Kendra W.
J'adore Duolingo!!! Great app for first time language learners. I loved that in the beginning they perform an assessment to place you in a level based on what you already know. This app definitely keeps me entertained and wanting to learn more.
Hannah K.
Toronto , OR
Love this app! Having it on my phone makes it hard to have any excuses not to do daily exercises. Also love that it gives you the option to skip certain exercises if you're not in a place where you can do them (eg the ones where you speak out loud).
Annie M.
Dubai
DuoLingo is so easy to use and to learn from. Great audio and visual tools so you see and hear the language you are learning. Also I love that I get reminders daily to keep practising and I can keep track of my progress and things I need to work on.
Lauren S.
IPSWICH, IPSWICH
I love this app. I have been learning spanish for a little while and I love how interactive this is! Its so easy as fun and not only do you get to practise reading and writing but you also get to speak it through the app to test it. Awesome app
Anna C.
Farnborough
Duolingo is brilliant! I learnt French really easily and in about eight months, because you set yourself a goal to recap information, and the tests are really fun! I would definitely recommend because it is free and the best website for learning any language!
Lina K.
I love this app and especially that it is free. The concept behind it is so brilliant and I love how it actually does help teach you a little bit from any language you wish to learn. For anyone who wants to try new languages, definitely try this out!
Dariya A.
It is Free ,great and easy, has almost all languages that you'd like to learn and covers all aspects (reading, writing, listening and speaking) it's feels more like playing a game than studying I just wish we could move up in levels more easily .
Cansu Y.
Of course it's not professional like you download it and now you're fluent kinda thing but it sure is fun and I think it's a kickstarter. I was okay with the app but then I got bored but this got nothing to do with the app. I would recommend.
Mona H.
Baalback, Baalback
A nice app that helps you to learn a new languages, and it's easy to use, a very helpful app that everybody can use. I recommended it to you guys it will really help
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What languages are you trying on DuoLingo?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What language are you learning With this?
Juliana H.
Carlsbad, CA
What's the hardest language to learn on Duolingo?
Molly S.
Is this app available on androids?!
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Techie Expert Level 3
Chinese language ia available for duolingo?