BY DUOLINGO

• Chinese language ia available for duolingo?8 Answers
Mariana O.
Alpharetta, GA
Techie Expert Level 2
Love this for a basic knowledge of popular languages. It takes no time to get to a goal and you end up learning a lot! You definitely need to compliment it with some other reads and audio stuff. But as a basic tool, it works wonders! Plus most content is free
Can🍓 D.
CABA
Comencé a usar duolingo hace 8 meses y la verdad que quede impresionada. Te enseña frases o palabras que son muy utilizadas por las personas hablantes de ese idioma. Es muy facil de usar y hasta podes poner un recordatorio para no olvidarte. 100% recomendable!
Emeli G.
Porlamar
I studied Modern Languages, and as a modern languages student, I always needed tools for my learning. Duolingo doesn't have any limitations, it's really easy to use. I started for improving my level of English and now I am learning french. I love it!
Marie K.
Sofia
I started studying German 2 weeks ago and the results are amazing. The lessons are very well structured and it is easy to use. Daily goals keep you motivated to study more. I really like the site and I'm looking forward to starting a new language soon!
Karen B.
I love Duolingo, free, easy, and lots of fun!... I´ve made the basics of German, English, Italian, French and Portuguese. It´s always a good start for learning new languages, great exercises, very interactive and you feel the improvement step by step.
Mandy M.
Zurrieq
Duolingo is an amazing software and it's proven very useful with helping my daughter learn a new language. It's free of charge and has a long list of languages one can learn. It is so user friendly that it can be used even by children as young as 8.
Victoria F.
Celaya
Duolingo es gratis! y es una gran herramienta para aprender más de un idioma de manera divertida. Complementar las clases que ya se tomen del idioma con esta aplicación es una muy buena idea. Con duolingo sobre todo aprendí más vocabulario, muy buena app!
amelia t.
Beaconsfield
this is an amazing app for children interested in learning foreign languages. this helped me to revise for language exams at school and has helped me to improve my learning. there is a fantastic opportunity to practice conversations with spanish people too
Sofía P.
Buenos Aires
I love Duolingo because I can learn any lenguage I want. I started with french and german but I would like to learn Portuguese too. It's very easy to use and it really fulfilled my expectations. I personally recomend to try Duolingo, you won't regret it.
fatima ezzahra B.
Techie Expert Level 2
The best way to learn a language.learning with duolingo is fun an addictive.earn points for correct answers. Race against the clock and level up.their lessons are effective and it works and help well
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What languages are you trying on DuoLingo?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What language are you learning With this?
Juliana H.
Carlsbad, CA
What's the hardest language to learn on Duolingo?
Molly S.
Is this app available on androids?!
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Techie Expert Level 3
Chinese language ia available for duolingo?