BY DUOLINGO

• How many different languages does this app offer?1 Answers
  • Chinese language ia available for duolingo?7 Answers
Mariam E.
New cairo
learning a new language is not easy but dualingo makes it so easy. It's never too much information when using it for learning a language it takes you step by step and then quiz you on it to take your learning step further. you can literally learn any language
Christina O.
 I've been using Dualingo to learn French and I think it's great! First of all it's easy and convenient to use when I'm out and about such as when I'm commuting to work or university. The app also sends you notifications to remind you to take the next test or activity.
Diana M.
Es una Excelente aplicación que te facilita el uso de palabras en diferentes idiomas. Te ayuda a incrementar tu vocabulario y comenzar a hablar en otro idioma! En mi experiencia es una excelente herramienta junto con la constancia para el dominio de cualquier idioma.
Sinai A.
Maracaibo
I wouldnt recommend this as a way to learn any language, since it only teaches you a few words at each level, i dont understand how someone could learn like that, i would say that it didnt work for me because i was trying to earn greek and so far i have learnt nothing
Mayerlin G.
Antofagasta
Aplicación muy entretenida y dinámica para aprender idiomas. Te muestra en avance en cada nivel para que puedas ver tu progreso y puedes hacer pequeñas competencias con tus amigos para ver quien ha avanzado mas, lo cual te da una motivación extra para seguir usandolo.
Viky N.
buenos aires

It is a very good application to learn languages ​​for free (although you can also pay). Thanks to the application I was able to resume my level of English and French. On top they make it more entertaining since if you enter it always makes you keep a "streak".
Ekanki C.
I've been using this app to learn French for the past 2 years and it's pretty good and reliable! Some limitations are the options that are unavailable to free app users. It definitely met my expectations and I'm so glad my French teacher recommended this to me!
Vivian A.
Lagos, Nigeria
Duolingo is a superb website and application for learning new languages. I recommend picking one language at a time and keeping your streak going on. Encourage your friends to join, follow them and track your leaderboard. Duolingo is a great site. Get on it now!
Ana Sabrina C.
Buenos Aires
Es muy buena aplicación para aprender idiomas de manera gratuita (aunque también se pueda pagar). Gracias a la aplicación pude volver a retomar mi nivel de inglés y francés. Encima lo hacen más entretenidos ya que si ingresas siempre te hace mantener una "racha".
sayfdin.11 D.
Rabat
My name is sayfdin in morroco and I have a channel on Youtube.I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos.My goal is to encourage people to buy from the internet and at the same time help the company promote products.Thank you influenster
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What languages are you trying on DuoLingo?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What language are you learning With this?
Juliana H.
Carlsbad, CA
What's the hardest language to learn on Duolingo?
Molly S.
Is this app available on androids?!
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Techie Expert Level 3
Chinese language ia available for duolingo?