BY DUOLINGO

• How many different languages does this app offer?1 Answers
  • Chinese language ia available for duolingo?8 Answers
Amanda O.
Curitiba- Parana
Gosto bastante do aplicativo, estou estudando faz meses espanhol e agora iniciei o inglês, gosto bastante da plataforma, é fácil e bem interativo, porém não merece 5 estrelas porque fica muito restrita no vocabulário e sempre temos que refazer as mesmas atividades, acredito que é importante para a fixação, porém quando se completa todos os exercícios, você fica somente reforçando o que já aprendeu, e não consegue aprender mais nada novo... Indico para iniciantes, e continuo praticando , pretendo ainda avançar para outros idiomas.
Tiffany M.
RICHLANDS, NC
Techie Expert Level 2
This is one of the best language learning apps I've tried. In just a week, I became 9% fluent in German. I dedicate 1-2 hours a day of practice, and go over things I've previously learned soI doing forget them. Tyne app Kris track of strengths and weakness, and notified you where you need more practice. I thunk Kurds any excellent way to take on a new language at your leisure.
Amber W.
SPRINGTOWN, TX
2,049 reviews
Techie Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this app. It makes recollecting Spanish I've learned in high school (10+ years ago) so much easier. I also retain the Spanish words I've learned through the app and love being able to add results to a LinkedIn account. However, if I did not have prior knowledge of Spanish, it might be more difficult to use to master (for instance, the more advanced courses) Spanish.
Ruth A.
Antioch, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
This program is not only fun, but FREE! I'm super stoked to see that they have finally added Japanese. I like this app because it makes learning another language super fun. The great thing is that you don't have to settle only for one language, you can do several at once. You also receive reminders to practice. All you really need is 5 mins a day, but I personally like to do more than that. It's so interactive, I find that it's almost like playing a game. One of my favorite apps hands down.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
Techie Expert Level 2
I liked this app. There were a ton of interesting languages to choose from, it encouraged practice and review, and it had a variety of listening, reading and writing exercises. It's a free download and a little addictive if you like language. I really liked that I could compete with friends on who learns the most and could see their progress compared to mine.
Miriam K.
Madison
This app is great for language learning. For me personally I’ve found I had the easiest time with French as I took a year of it in high school. So I already sort of know how certain letters sound how things should be pronounced and the app allows you to build off of that basic foundation. But when it comes to other languages I find myself struggling because I’m going in blind and know nothing. I still learn a lot but it’s much easier if you had some other supplement to begin you learning.
Cliff F.
Brooklyn, New York
Dueling is a fun way to learn a language! I took Italian in High School and was sad to be done learning the language. I wasn't really interested int taking other Italian classes in college since in a way it would be a waste of a course not needed to graduate. So I decided to download duolingo to continue my Italian learning. The app teaches you new words and more in a fun way where there are games involved. I recommend duolingo if you're looking to learn a new language.
Lailani B.
Beaverton, OR
It's a great way to refresh your skills on a language you already know, and an awesome way to start up a language from the basic groundwork, similar to how native speakers and integrated learners learn. So rather than starting with things like the alphabet and counting to ten, you start with basic phrases and words and it continues to build off of them as you go. It's the best app for beginners but not so much if you already know a language and/or are trying to expand on one.
Dahian A.
It's super easy to use and very motivating at first. Learnt basic Italian and could even use it in a short conversation with and italian taxi driver! Sadly, I lost my motivation a couple of months ago and stopped practicing. Maybe it would be a good idea to find new interesting ways to call your atention.

Also, for some reason my sister (who's learning portuguese) sees some cute people icons in every exercise, I haven't seen none in mine even though I'm in a higher level now.
Nicole Z.
Techie Expert Level 1
I really love this app! They use different ways for you to learn the language by retyping sentences with correct spelling, multiple choice and matching. You do lose lives for wrong answers and then you are stuck waiting for them to be refilled unless you pay. But its fun for a free language app. Im 15% fluent in French ;)
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What languages are you trying on DuoLingo?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What language are you learning With this?
Juliana H.
Carlsbad, CA
What's the hardest language to learn on Duolingo?
Molly S.
Is this app available on androids?!
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Techie Expert Level 3
Chinese language ia available for duolingo?