BY DUOLINGO

• Is this app easy to use and navigate through?6 Answers
  • How many different languages does this app offer?1 Answers
  • Chinese language ia available for duolingo?8 Answers
Adonay A.
Es muy buena aplicación y método de aprendizaje para principiantes, es muy detallado para aprenden, Es de muy fácil uso y repite lecciones para no olvidar.Lo mejor de sus características es de fácil manejo para persona de cualquier edad. Le mejoraría las lecciones, hacerlas más avanzadas.
Julia M.
Langley
Great product. Fun and interactive. Play different games to earn levels. Lots of reviews, and you go at your own pace. Best of all.. its free! Good for all ages wanting to learn a language. Lots of different languages available. I personally tried Spanish and found it very helpful.
Billie P.
Good product to use if you want to learn the basics of a language. However it is does require you to practice all the time. It does use a range of learning techniques which is really good for all types of learners. I think you should be able to ask to teach certain things but good product
Kayleigh T.
I use this app to help with my Spanish. I don't like how there is a number of lives gizmo, I prefer doing a section at a time and revisiting them. However it has helped learn Spanish. I love the different methods it uses; speaking, reading, listening, translating and matching up words
Victoria. R.
Duolingo is fantastic! It breaks the language down into bite size sections and used different types of learning to help you learn the language. The only limitation I have found is that sometimes the phrases the software uses are ones that fluent/locals to the language would not use.
Naomi M.
Great teaching methods. Really enjoyed the process and convenience of the app. However it didn't offer enough language selection to help me when I needed to learn Thai. Would be a great way to start learning a random language for fun or one of their offered choices for travel etc.
Elijah H.
Toronto
Easy to use for learners of all skill levels. Offers a great (and ever growing) selection of languages to learn. Although I wouldn't recommend it to someone who wants an app that will allow them to become fluent in one step, it's a great first step for anyone towards that goal.
marviolis p.
bolivar
es una buena aplicacion para aprender otros idomas, por ahora estoy aprendiendo portugues y me ha ido bastante bien, lo que me encantaria de esta aplicacion es que tuviera mas opciones para aprender otors idomas como por ejemplo arabe. es una de los idiomas que me gustaria aprender.
Yatniel B.
Es sin lugar a equivocar una de las mejores aplicaciones para poder aprender o re aprender ingles, es muy interactiva e intuitiva, la eh usado con mis amigos y mis sobrinos, es completamente accesible, el único costo que se puede tener es por el certificado, pero vale la pena.
Rae D.
Taguig
I'm so happy that this app exists because now I can learn other languages without having to look for a teacher. I don't need to pay to learn a new language! And it really teaches you well because there are levels of how they teach you words and it's so fun and interesting.
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What languages are you trying on DuoLingo?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What language are you learning With this?
Juliana H.
Carlsbad, CA
What's the hardest language to learn on Duolingo?
Molly S.
Is this app available on androids?!
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Techie Expert Level 3
Chinese language ia available for duolingo?