BY DUOLINGO

• Is this app easy to use and navigate through?6 Answers
  • How many different languages does this app offer?1 Answers
  • Chinese language ia available for duolingo?8 Answers
Wendy B.
¡Me encanta! Gracias a esta aplicación podemos aprender de manera divertida una gran variedad de idiomas, además de tener una función de repaso, para que al completar las etapas seas capaz de recordar el aprendizaje aprendido. Recomiendo mucho esta aplicación a todos, puesto que puede servirle a todas las edades.
Meryem O.
Techie Expert Level 2
I love this app! I've been using it for a few months now to learn French. I love that it's free and easy to use! I also love how it integrates many different ways to learn languages like speaking, reading and writing. I'd recommend if you want to try and learn a new language. Many language options available too!
Chris F.
I use this app on my phone and it is the free version.  I really like it..it is user friendly and introduces you to many different languages if your just looking for something new to learn or try out.   There is a version you can purchase as well if you become extremely invested in learning different languages.
Christine G.
Milton, ON
I recently installed the free version of this app on my iPad mini. I selected Spanish as a start. It's so user friendly as it teaches you, makes you select the meaning and then has you correct the words or phrases you got wrong. I think it will really come in handy for travel as well as speaking with family!
Daniela G.
Ccs
Es muy fácil de usar y me encanta la plataforma interactiva. Creo que funciona muy bien bien desde el mobil o desde el pc. Creo que sólo funciona para casos en los que la gente ya tiene un conocimiento leve y no para principiantes, que servirá para ser capaz de lograr un conocimiento básico de la lengua.
Myrto P.
Athens
Helpful for first steps but for higher level it's not too good... some times have some bugs but at least it's free... I can say although that for some language is a little difficult and if you don't know a word is a thing... I recommend to all of you that you want to learn fast an extra language!
Gerardo M.
Xalapa
Techie Expert Level 1
Douling is a disruptive (this word exist?) tool avaible for everyone FREE  to learn many languajes around the world, from spanish to chinese. You definitily should use it! and even more, you can affort a certificate from doulingo and add to your currículum. 100% recomended and sorry for my english
hiba s.
1 year ago I was talking to a friend about going on a trip just to learn Spanish language but I was too sad because I haven't enough money to do this trip then he said try Duolingo and now I can understand some Spanish it showed me that when u want to learn something u just need to focus on it.
Citlalli C.
Works really well! I speak Spanish fluently and always have because I was born in South America but I moved to Canada when I was little so I don't know much about the grammar so this really helped with that! Although I well definitely be trying to actively learn another language in the future!
Adonay A.
Es muy buena aplicación y método de aprendizaje para principiantes, es muy detallado para aprenden, Es de muy fácil uso y repite lecciones para no olvidar.Lo mejor de sus características es de fácil manejo para persona de cualquier edad. Le mejoraría las lecciones, hacerlas más avanzadas.
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What languages are you trying on DuoLingo?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What language are you learning With this?
Juliana H.
Carlsbad, CA
What's the hardest language to learn on Duolingo?
Molly S.
Is this app available on androids?!
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Techie Expert Level 3
Chinese language ia available for duolingo?