BY DUOLINGO

• How many different languages does this app offer?1 Answers
  • Chinese language ia available for duolingo?8 Answers
Robin W.
Techie Expert Level 1
Love this App not only is it fun for kids but adults too.  I use this everyday to help me learn Japanese because we currently live in Japan. And Duolingo has done more for teaching my kids and myself Japanese than several different expencive cd courses and 9 years of living here.  It is a great value and very helpful resource for language skills.  Highly recommended.
Nancy S.
Duolingo is great for learning the basics of a language. It really helps build your vocabulary. I currently use Duolingo for learning French and Spanish. The only downside to this is that the depth that they go into isn't that great. But overall this is great to learn how to understand and speak the basics of a language
Denise S.
I love this app. I don't think that you can completely learn a new language and be fluid at it using this app but it's really good as complementary practice if you are taking a course and it's great to learn new vocabulary. My mother tongue is Spanish and my second language is English. Right know I'm using this app to learn Portuguese, Italian and Esperanto.
Panagiota P.
Best app for learning a language! It challenges you a lot and provides you with plenty of vocabulary. Although, more languages need to be added. I can't wait for the Korean course! It helped me advance fast in Swedish. I recommend this to everyoneeee
Alejandra R.
Millcreek
Techie Expert Level 2
I love this app! the only choice of languages I had in middle and high school were either Spanish or French so I ended up taking Spanish for 5 years. I really wanted to learn German because one of my favorite bands sings only in German. I found out about Duolingo and in happy I did. While I did take Spanish for 5 years, it was really hard for me to learn in a classroom setting mainly because I couldn't go at my own pace. With this not only can you go at your own pace but also go back as many times as you need to. I find the activities they give you somehow stuck more for me then learning in a classroom. I had to take a couple of stars because I don't feel like it gives new confidence for conversations. It helps me pick out words and understand them but for some reason I can't get the hang of conversation. My advice is to use this in conjunction with the app Memrise to get the most out of it.
Capital E E.
🌍 Spain
It is a good plataform for beginners, with different categories but most of them based on vocabulary. I started to use it with English, I have a B2, but in a few days I saw it so easy and simple. Now, I use it to start learning German and it is great because I didn't know nothing about it. So if you are starting a new language, it is perfect for you.
Lauren V.
London
Apps are the future of everything, I didn't realise it would be the future of learning how to speak another language! Duolingo takes the hard work out of learning another language, helping you play fun games so that you can learn as much as possible. You have to stick with it though which is unfortunately not my strong suit when it comes to languages!
maria j.
Whitehorse, YT
I really like this app, and used it to help me learn Portuguese so I could surprise my boyfriend. But I didn't really learn very much from it and I think that's because of how the learning is set up there's a lot of matching words and not a lot of learning to pronounce them correctly or write full sentences. Which is why I'm giving it 3 stars.
Raniely A.
Amo muito o duolingo ,uso ainda....Fácil e pratico,além de muito eficiente,aprendo cada dia mais. Na verdade uso o seviç do Duolingo, aprendendo inges. Nao tenho nada para reclamar ,nada mesmo e Comecei a usar por indicação de um amigo . Nota 10
Jennifer R.
Have made great improvements over the past few years. It is a fun and easy way to learn a new language, although often it feels like the basics are a bit too easy and not helpful. Thankfully it has recently added a chatbot service which is a fun way to practice conversations. Would be great if they integrated voice into this part of the app.
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What languages are you trying on DuoLingo?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What language are you learning With this?
Juliana H.
Carlsbad, CA
What's the hardest language to learn on Duolingo?
Molly S.
Is this app available on androids?!
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Techie Expert Level 3
Chinese language ia available for duolingo?