BY DUOLINGO

• How many different languages does this app offer?1 Answers
  • Chinese language ia available for duolingo?7 Answers
Liria T.
maputo
I love duolingo!  It is an amazing tool to learn new languages, it is easy to use, cost free (who doesn't love free stuff? ), it did meat all of my expectations.  I wish there was a way to communicate with people of the language one is learning to create more dynamism and interaction. I for instance am learning German, Italian and perfecting my French. I greatly recommend this app
Aliyah S.
Odivelas, Lisbon
Literally, one of my all-time favorite apps to learn new languages! I've learned a bit of German and French also, although I wish I could develop more skills with better exercises, rather than just the basic ones. I am still very pleased with how it turns out to be, and the good part is that it's for free so that's amazing! So, I still recommend it if you're looking for something like this!
Sarah V.
Techie Expert Level 1
I began learning german in highschool. I was so bad at the language, I kept failing test after test until one of my seniors recommended duolingo. Now I'm recommending you to try it. The app offers tonnes of different languages, you can compete against friends, create groups, talk to bots and keep levelling up in proficiency. You can set the app to push you to keep learning.
Sophie K.
Stoke-on-Trent
I studied french for 7 years throughout high school/college and never persued it any further. 4 years later I thought I'd see how much I could remember and it actually helped better and explained more than 7 years worth of teacher's did! Even taught me new words and techniques to remember when translating. Huge range of languages on there definitely something for everyone.
Carla M.
It is an application I recommend it to anyone who wants to learn any Italian language French English Spanish Spanish etc is a lot of help both for the oral and written is very good the activities understand them wonderfully exact and understandable explanation
Rowena A.
cebu city philippines
this is a very fantastic application. me and my younger brother tried this app for almost 4 months now and now he is speaking swedish and japanese and as for me i am happy now that i can understand japanese,swedish and also french i hope they continue on adding more and more languages in the future and also i hope they would also add new challenges in the app :)
Hayley G.
Ottawa
While duolingo really helps with the very basic words of the language, it isn't that helpful with developing the skills to actually use the language. Yes you can recognize more words when you hear the language and maybe keep track of the conversation, but when it comes to developing sentences and proper verb usage, you need to find a more complex training approach.
Nancy S.
Duolingo is great for learning the basics of a language. It really helps build your vocabulary. I currently use Duolingo for learning French and Spanish. The only downside to this is that the depth that they go into isn't that great. But overall this is great to learn how to understand and speak the basics of a language
Robin W.
Techie Expert Level 1
Love this App not only is it fun for kids but adults too.  I use this everyday to help me learn Japanese because we currently live in Japan. And Duolingo has done more for teaching my kids and myself Japanese than several different expencive cd courses and 9 years of living here.  It is a great value and very helpful resource for language skills.  Highly recommended.
Rhiannon R.
8 Victoria Gardens, Castle Cary
Techie Expert Level 1
I feel like it really helps you undersarand relevant phrases about the language you learn however when learning Korean o felt it didn't introduce you to Hangul which is very important for when learning the language. I think it is better for learning languages such as Spanish or Italian. However I will continue to use this as I have already taught myself Hangul.
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What languages are you trying on DuoLingo?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What language are you learning With this?
Juliana H.
Carlsbad, CA
What's the hardest language to learn on Duolingo?
Molly S.
Is this app available on androids?!
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Techie Expert Level 3
Chinese language ia available for duolingo?