BY DUOLINGO

• How many different languages does this app offer?1 Answers
  • Chinese language ia available for duolingo?7 Answers
Ishrak B.
Sidi Bouzid, SBZ
My best app for this year is Duolingo , it is the most helpful ever in learning forgien language if you are an individual learner or you take courses at school.Personally this helped me with my german and i am almost fluent.Yes only with this application for free at any time everywhere!! Just go learn any language you like ..So so helpful i really recommend it for any language learner world wide!!!!!
Rochelle C.
Thornhill
Best app ever for those interested in widening their scope and connections by learning a new language! I went in with no language skills other than English and the easy to use and interactive interface made learning a breeze! Would recommend if you love to learn and want flexibility to learn at your own pace! You can even learn more than 1 course at a time to brush up old skills or learn new language
Charlie O.
I adore this app. Seriously. I recommend it to everyone trying to learn a language. I used it to beef up my German before I travelled there and it worked wonders for my Conversation. I also use it for French and they recently added Japanese which I've always wanted to try. The fact that you can add your friends and compete against their scores and streaks is such a great motivator too!
Alicia L.
I've been using Duolingo for a couple of weeks now, and have learned so much! I like the mixed use of flashcards, fill in the blanks, translating sentences, etc. I need a mix of teaching methods to keep me interested and engaged. This app is super effective! I wouldn't give this app 5 stars solely because it didn't take the time to teach grammar basics early on (they focus on vocabulary), yet it expects you to translate full sentences. This is such a minor setback, but I would really appreciate if they were able to modify this.
Mariam G.
Orlando, FL
Great App! The UI It's very nice and colorful. The method to learn it's a combination of grammar, listening, speaking and writing. Sometimes gets a little bit slow but It's nice that they remember you to continue studying. I haven't complete all my levels so I am not sure if the person learn how to speak the new language however I believe that they give you a very good idea how it is
Aliyah S.
Odivelas, Lisbon
Literally, one of my all-time favorite apps to learn new languages! I've learned a bit of German and French also, although I wish I could develop more skills with better exercises, rather than just the basic ones. I am still very pleased with how it turns out to be, and the good part is that it's for free so that's amazing! So, I still recommend it if you're looking for something like this!
Liria T.
maputo
I love duolingo!  It is an amazing tool to learn new languages, it is easy to use, cost free (who doesn't love free stuff? ), it did meat all of my expectations.  I wish there was a way to communicate with people of the language one is learning to create more dynamism and interaction. I for instance am learning German, Italian and perfecting my French. I greatly recommend this app
Sophie K.
Stoke-on-Trent
I studied french for 7 years throughout high school/college and never persued it any further. 4 years later I thought I'd see how much I could remember and it actually helped better and explained more than 7 years worth of teacher's did! Even taught me new words and techniques to remember when translating. Huge range of languages on there definitely something for everyone.
Sarah V.
I began learning german in highschool. I was so bad at the language, I kept failing test after test until one of my seniors recommended duolingo. Now I'm recommending you to try it. The app offers tonnes of different languages, you can compete against friends, create groups, talk to bots and keep levelling up in proficiency. You can set the app to push you to keep learning.
Hayley G.
Ottawa
While duolingo really helps with the very basic words of the language, it isn't that helpful with developing the skills to actually use the language. Yes you can recognize more words when you hear the language and maybe keep track of the conversation, but when it comes to developing sentences and proper verb usage, you need to find a more complex training approach.
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What languages are you trying on DuoLingo?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What language are you learning With this?
Juliana H.
Carlsbad, CA
What's the hardest language to learn on Duolingo?
Molly S.
Is this app available on androids?!
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Techie Expert Level 3
Chinese language ia available for duolingo?