BY DUOLINGO

• How many different languages does this app offer?1 Answers
  • Chinese language ia available for duolingo?8 Answers
Katherine C.
Ottawa
A really well-made app to help you learn or freshen up any language! I am currently using it to improve my French speaking and writing. There are several activities you go through that test you using a mix of oral and written questions, using repetition it helps you understand the basics of the language and beyond. I would recommend this FREE app for anyone looking to learn a new language, learn the basics before travel, or to improve a language you already know!
LEAR35322 | GENESIS H.
Is a good product.
But sometimes I was annoyed by the notification that I should make use of it, or that it was time to practice and finally end up eliminating the application and the subscription!
Is basic when starting to practice another language, but many times became repetitive and more when one was wrong, I think it was wrong to show the answer and then gave you chance to make it back with the same answers, I think it should Be more random the group of words.
Svetlana P.
Berlin
I love love love it! It's free, doesn't take much time and the learning process is really fun and simple. I'd recommend this to anyone who's eager to learn a new language, but doesn't want to pay a lot of money for the courses or simply doesn't have much time for that.
Another good thing about is variety of tasks: youj can talk, write and listen. You can practice it on your PC or by downloading the app for you phone :-) Good! Thumbs up!
Asoum 💎.
It is very good for beginners learning. And free of charge The pc has the additional grammar explanation whereas the app does not. It would be smarter to reduce the tests on words you already know well focusing on the ones you do not. I'd prefer less isolated word testing and more sentences in context. Only speaking option would be nice for walkers. Some sentences are weird, a native speaker would never express him- or herself that way.
Isabel V.
Techie Expert Level 1
User friendly and fun to use. I usually don't have time to go to classes because I work a lot. This app gives me the possibility of learning while I'm on public transports, on my way to work or during my lunch break. I recommend it if you just started learning a new language or you want to remember what you learned at school a long time ago! For more experienced students, you'll probably need to combine it with speaking lessons.
Liseth L.
Techie Expert Level 2
Me gusta mucho la plataforma de Duolingo porque es fácil de manejar y entretenida. Sin embargo pienso que no es buena opción para aquellas personas que desean aprender desde cero un nuevo idioma, pues le faltan mecanismos para enseñar de manera completa. Si gustas reforzar tus conocimientos sobre un idioma o practicarlo, es perfecto para ti; si por el contrario quieres aprender de manera completa y desde cero, es mejor que busques otra plataforma.
Adriana M.
Winnipeg , MB
Techie Expert Level 1
Love this app! Great for brushing up on and expanding your skills in an additional language. I’ve been using in for french and it’s enjoyable, fun, and I feel like I’ve learned something. There’s a few cons - like the ads can be quite annoying (unless you want to pay for ad-less version) and there’s some weird things like when choosing a word for an animal in the other language and I shows the picture of the animal.
Emma R.
Moray , Keith
Techie Expert Level 1
I downloaded this free app, tried to learn Spanish, but sadly I couldn't really stick to it, and whether or not it was the way I didn't like the app, or the fact I just couldn't because of my own reasons I am unsure. The app is easy to use don't get me wrong, but it's not what I expected.
My response to this would be, it's worth the download for sure, and whether you have it in you to stick to it or not will be down to you.
Anne -Lise M.
Guildford, SURREY
Techie Expert Level 1
Absolute gem of an app. I can't believe that this app is free. It's so comprehensive and in so many different languages. I already know 5 different languages, but I've downloaded this cause I want to learn Spanish. It is very easy to use and very fun. It's user friendly and interactive. Highly recommended.
Djamila A.
Frankfurt
Duolingo is perfect to introduce you to a new language. It allows you to learn at your own pace whenever, and wherever you are. Thanks to this service I have improved significantly my Italians as I am now able to engage in a intermediate level conversation when I didn't even knew the basics when I started studying with duolingo. I couldn't recommend Duolingo more. It's super easy to use and convenient.
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What languages are you trying on DuoLingo?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What language are you learning With this?
Juliana H.
Carlsbad, CA
What's the hardest language to learn on Duolingo?
Molly S.
Is this app available on androids?!
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Techie Expert Level 3
Chinese language ia available for duolingo?