BY DUOLINGO

• Chinese language ia available for duolingo?7 Answers
Sacha P.
Cannock, Staffordshire
Techie Expert Level 1
This app is great :) at first I found it a tad confusing but after using it for a while I got used to it. I've only started to learn Spanish so I can't say for any other language but I found it simple and I loved how they split the topics up rather than just bombarding you with information :) If you want to learn another language then Duolingo is definitely the way to do it :)
Lo P.
Wesham , Preston
I really enjoy this app. I genuinely feel like I'm learning Spanish, and at a fairly decent speed.

The activities are fun, and the various ways the information is delivered and tested definitely makes sure that you fully absorb it.

My only negative to this app, and it's a biggy, is that you're restricted by "health". So the more mistakes you make, the less time in the app you get, unless you're willing to pay every day to increase it again. It just seems a little flawed that the people who might need more time on the app to learn, are the ones restricted the most.
Moad V.
Casablanca, Casa
i like it
Duolingo est la meilleure application gratuite pour l'apprentissage des langues
 Il est conçu de telle façon que les utilisateurs progressant dans leur apprentissage contribuent à la traduction de pages web2. Ce service utilise le collaborat (crowdsourcing) pour la traduction de textes
and i want to make a review if it is possible
Amanda O.
Curitiba- Parana
Gosto bastante do aplicativo, estou estudando faz meses espanhol e agora iniciei o inglês, gosto bastante da plataforma, é fácil e bem interativo, porém não merece 5 estrelas porque fica muito restrita no vocabulário e sempre temos que refazer as mesmas atividades, acredito que é importante para a fixação, porém quando se completa todos os exercícios, você fica somente reforçando o que já aprendeu, e não consegue aprender mais nada novo... Indico para iniciantes, e continuo praticando , pretendo ainda avançar para outros idiomas.
Olina S.
I  love taveling, and have always wanted to be able to speak more than one language. I did 3 years of French in elementary school but didn't seem to actually learn the language. Ever since I joined Duolingo just a little over 2 months ago my French have moved to a point where I could actually hold small conversations in the language. I have previously and will continuously recommend the App to anyone dreaming of learning a new language, or how silly want a better grade in their second language class in school.
Jorge A.
Hey !
Duolingo is a fantastic application it help you mains it learning easy and clean there usign fantastic animations and simple vocabulary.
I'm not giving more stars because I think than should have more exercises from hearing and talking but I'm surprised from this application.
I LOVE DUOLINGO 💜 Duolingo

#influensterawards #contest @Influenster
Preclicked ..
Edinburgh
Techie Expert Level 1
I am determined to learn another language as I have always dreamed of living abroad, and would like to be able to communicate with the locals etc. - Duolingo is a very well designed app that makes learning another language a fun little challenge, that doesn't feel like a chore. Whilst I've still got a while to go before I could say I'm fluent in another language, Duolingo has been a fantastic tool to encourage me to learn and does so in a way that is very easy to digest. I'd highly recommend it.
Irina L.
So I began to use duolingo for two main reasons. 1. At school at the time I was learning Spanish and with duolingo I could learn grammar and vocabulary that I could then bring into the classroom. 2. I was also taking a Russian exam that year so had to brush up a bit on spelling and sentence making so again I used duolingo and it really helped my progress.
Anastasia A.
Riga, Latvia
5/5. Great free online courses, creative tasks, pictures. Really easy to understand and use the app also! You can practice 5-20 minutes a day, but you learn a lot. After a few days you already know the basics in a completely unknown language. I would recommend this app for those, who want to learn or practice a new language. Definitely a hit!
LEAR35322 | GENESIS H.
Is a good product.
But sometimes I was annoyed by the notification that I should make use of it, or that it was time to practice and finally end up eliminating the application and the subscription!
Is basic when starting to practice another language, but many times became repetitive and more when one was wrong, I think it was wrong to show the answer and then gave you chance to make it back with the same answers, I think it should Be more random the group of words.
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What languages are you trying on DuoLingo?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What language are you learning With this?
Juliana H.
Carlsbad, CA
What's the hardest language to learn on Duolingo?
Molly S.
Is this app available on androids?!
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Techie Expert Level 3
Chinese language ia available for duolingo?