BY DUOLINGO

• Chinese language ia available for duolingo?7 Answers
أفكار ي.
Bouzareah, AR
تطبيق رائع يعمل بنظام يجعلك تتعلم أي لغة تريدها بطريقة بسيطة
A good application works with a system who makes you learn any language you want with a simple method
Jess S.
I love duolingo! I have been learning japanese and lessons are fast and easy, it also allows you to recap so you don’t forget any vocabulary or phrases you learn.
Medina E.
I love the duolingo app!!! It is very fun and easy to use! It's great if you're a beginner or if you're trying to brush up on a language before a vacation or trip!
mehdi l.
i'm in love with this app
This is a great app for brushing up on your language skills! I did take off one star because I definitely feel that it's better for enhancing your existing fluency than for actually learning a new language...I've been learning Portuguese for six months on it, but I recently went to Brazil and I felt like I didn't know anything. I think it's great for vocabulary, but I wish they'd dedicate more to actual grammatical structures and speech fluency/speed, rather than giving us a lot of example sentences that may or may not be useful. But that might just be unique to how I learn!
majhouula ;.
أحببت هذا التطبيق كثيرا، لأنه مجاني ومتاح للجميع.. ثم أنه حقا مفيد، نافع ويساهم بشكل كبير في تطوير اللغة عند المتدرب.. إضافة إلى أنه ممتع ويدفع المتدرب لاستعماله بشكل يومي وليس بالتطبيق الممل أبدا.. إنه حقا تطبيق رائع يستحق التجربة..👌

J'aime beaucoup cette application, car elle est gratuite et accessible à tous ... Ensuite, c'est vraiment utile et contribue grandement au développement de la langue chez le stagiaire ... En plus elle est amusante et non ennuyeuse ainsi qu'elle donne au stagiaire l'envie de l'utiliser quotidiennement. C'est vraiment une application merveilleuse qui valait l'expérience. 👌
Danielle S.
Calgary
I've been attempting to learn Spanish, and Duolingo was a good launch-point for me.. however, I found it did not reinforce the words I had already learned - only taught me them. I would have to go back and figure out where I needed improvement. I do really appreciate that it is an entirely free application and the "Rewards" (such as learn to flirt, skip a day without breaking a streak, costumes for the character, etc.) have to be earned with a point system. I was also disappointed that it wasn't really encouraging me to compete with others. Any friends I have who tried this app would stop using it and I would be on my own again. A more supportive community would have been awesome. I rarely use this app anymore for my Spanish practice for these reasons.
Shenita G.
Duolingo is a great tool for learning new languages! I have used it for over 2 years and now can speak a pretty decent amount of French. Not only can you write French, but you must speak it as well in order to pass the levels! Also, if you pass a stage, you get a reward, which you can use for more rewards. The best thing is that it's free! Duolingo has developed so much over the years and I can't wait to see what new language they'll add next. All in all, I really recommend Duolingo and you should try it just for the fun of it!
iwish i.
Matosinhos
It's a very good app but unfortunately the Portuguese is from Brazil, so it's pt-br and not pt-pt. It's sad because they should care more about such a important language.
Wesooooo D.
Amazing app I like it so much I only know it two weeks ago I am trying to improve my English in order to use Influenster and to communicate with other I think I am ok now and can write and speak English
Emma W.
amazing app for learning new languages or extra practice alongside lessons. The app is free and I would highly recommend the app to everyone wanting to start learning a new language. The app teaches you in the same way a young child would learn which is actually hugely effective, so instead of simply learning lists of verbs and conjugations, you learn by trial and error and repetition which seems to be the most effective way to learn in my (limited) experience.
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What languages are you trying on DuoLingo?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What language are you learning With this?
Juliana H.
Carlsbad, CA
What's the hardest language to learn on Duolingo?
Molly S.
Is this app available on androids?!
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Techie Expert Level 3
Chinese language ia available for duolingo?