BY DUOLINGO

• How many different languages does this app offer?1 Answers
  • Chinese language ia available for duolingo?7 Answers
Maria Angelica B.
Dominican Republic
I really like the way it is constructed, was a really useful app while i was studying french. They thought me a lot of vocabulary, pronountiation and skills to learn french in an easy way.
Nikhila C.
Vijayawada
Quite helpful for those who dream of learning foreign languages. I've come across a year ago and I'm so glad I did. I'm learning Spanish and Duolingo made it easier for me. Adiós, amigos!
Miss M.
Ilford, Essex
By far duolingo is the best language app I have ever used, and is actually one of my most used apps on my phone, It is extremely easy to use, has a nice and pleasing to eye layout. You can pick a number of languages to learn and you can customise your learning experience to your needs, whether that is only a few minutes a day to more intense sessions. The app also reminds you with an alarm or message everyday or email to do your training, you can even add your friends and compete with each other on how many points you are collecting and what level you are in your language. Duo lingo also has a great website forum which you can interact with the supportive and friendly users, they share their tips and tricks and even give your advice and support. I have been using this app consistently for the last 3 years to learn German and my German just form using this app was good that when I finally went to Germany for the first time the natives there said that my German was good and where did I study it. So if you want to learn a language most definitely check out duolingo, its free, easy to use and so fun!
Preethi R.
This is sooper app who wish to learn international language it as various level which make us interested to learn and Daily task and it come with a pic which is good to understand
Gabrielle L.
Leicester, Leicester
This app is awesome. I’m learning French. It teaches you the basic. It’s not only teaching you how to speak, but also to write. It’s amazing. I would recommend it to anyone
Amii L.
Ardleigh Green, Hornchurch
Wonderful app for daily use - it has really helped me come along way with learning Spanish and the quiet mode makes it great to use on public transport to pass the time!
Noha A.
Amazing app
You can learn with fun once you start you can not stop learing
For me i start learning spanish you can share in club
You can speak with different people who intrested with what you learn
غفران ٱ.
berkane, berkame
Duolingo is completely free and really simple to use, you get to learn a language in a very fun way and i can tell you that you may get addicted to it. All you need is set up a profile, choose your target language, set your weekly goals and off you go! After you choose the language you wish to learn, you have the option of starting right from the beginning Basics 1, which presumes you have no prior background in the language or you also have the option of taking a shortcut and directly jumping to later lessons in the app version, or passing a short placement test in the web version, to see what Level you might best fit in. DuolingoDuolingoDuolingo
Jess S.
I love duolingo! I have been learning japanese and lessons are fast and easy, it also allows you to recap so you don’t forget any vocabulary or phrases you learn.
أفكار ي.
Bouzareah, AR
Techie Expert Level 1
تطبيق رائع يعمل بنظام يجعلك تتعلم أي لغة تريدها بطريقة بسيطة
A good application works with a system who makes you learn any language you want with a simple method
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What languages are you trying on DuoLingo?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What language are you learning With this?
Juliana H.
Carlsbad, CA
What's the hardest language to learn on Duolingo?
Molly S.
Is this app available on androids?!
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Techie Expert Level 3
Chinese language ia available for duolingo?