BY DUOLINGO

• Chinese language ia available for duolingo?7 Answers
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
Techie Expert Level 1
I absolutely love the lingo because it teaches you how to a speaking different languages and I use it so very often as of right now I'm learning how to use speak Spanish but on my app it's not just Spanish you can learn to speak German Japanese French any really any language you can think of and it has different settings like if you want to learn it faster or something you take like for the first one it is 15 minutes and that's like you like like just basic they have 10 to 20 minutes which is a little bit intense it's what they call it and then they have insane which is 20 minutes out of your day and it's it's great like it's easy to learn easy to use like a game and it's absolutely free unless you don't like the ads you can buy thing to get the ads off I don't really know but I absolutely love it I've had very good results it's taught me how to speak Spanish and I recommend don't want to spend so much money
Stephanie P.
Brooklyn, NY
My daughter’s personal Spanish tutor. I am mostly an English speaker but we do speak a little bit of Spanish at home. With my daughter we have both learned to speak better Spanish together. Duolingo has a lot of languages you can learn other than spanish. Instead of having pointless gaming apps on her iPad she works on school homework, projects, and Duolingo. This is honestly a god sent. I’ve learned a lot from this program and so has my family. A+ for a job well done.
Britney J.
Washington, Indiana
I love this app. You can learn so many different languages. It first starts with basics and simple words such as hi and bye and phrases such as, good morning  and good night. It breaks down everything step by step.You can learn many languages at one.
Jenny T.
Burbank, CA
So easy to use! It's user friendly and so much fun every time I use it. The best part is that it constantly reminds you to go back an review some past lectures in order to keep every word and phrase fresh. You can use it in a break, at lunch or when going on a bus. So practical you can use it anywhere and keep learning.
Cailyn W.
Woodstock, IL
DuoLingo has been really great in teaching me the basics. My husband is from Germany so DuoLingo has allowed me to develop my skill enough to recognize common and important words in conversation with his family. If you really stick to it, you can learn a lot. I also love that it is all located conveniently in an app
Lissette J.
Tracy, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
I have had duolingo on phones on and off for the past five years casually trying to learn french, italian. I like the simplicity of the app and how user friendly it is. Well this past year I rediscovered the app and wanted to take up German more seriously. I love the idea of "streaks" because it motivates me to use the app every day and practice my german. I have even begun listening to some beginner podcasts because I really want to improve my skills. This App was a great place to start off with when wanting to learn German! It makes learning a language fun, easy and entertaining!
Emily K.
Snellville
It doesn't really teach you conjugation and subject verb agreement. If I don't use the app for a few days, it gets passive aggressive and says "these notifications don't seems to work." I selected to add speaking into the lessons, and it never gives me speaking excercises. I don't recommend unless you already have a basis for the language you want to learn. I already know a lot of German, so it isn't too bad, but it could be better.
Emily S.
Cleveland , TN
I love this application! I love how it uses differentiated learning in its program. I have been a long time user and have tried out multiple languages! I first downloaded this app before I studied aboard earlier this year to get a good base knowledge. Most of the languages start out with person and food words and progress onward to verbs. The wide range of activities that are used really help you learn HOW word work grammatically in a language. I highly recommend this program. It is a good value. I wish they would add Italian though!
Ilze D.
Binghamton , NY
Techie Expert Level 2
I have been using this app to learn Irish and I absolutely love it! The lessons are easy and cumulative - and they always offer lots of encouragement! I wish there was a way to do more in one day (after your “lives” run out), but I guess they wouldn’t make money that way!
Diana R.
Akron, OH
Techie Expert Level 1
Love this app! it is so easy to follow to learn pretty much whatever language you want. My heritage is Italian, so naturally i choose Italian to learn. Although i can't hold a conversation with my grandma yet in Italian, she was very impressed with my vocabulary!
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What languages are you trying on DuoLingo?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What language are you learning With this?
Juliana H.
Carlsbad, CA
What's the hardest language to learn on Duolingo?
Molly S.
Is this app available on androids?!
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Techie Expert Level 3
Chinese language ia available for duolingo?