Duolingo

by Duolingo

#15 in Apps

Duolingo is Apple's 2013 App of the Year! Learn Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, and English. Totally fun. Totally free. PC Magazine Editors' Choice for Language Learning: "Among iPhone apps for learning or practicing a language, you can't beat Duolingo." "Far and away the best free language-learning app." —The Wall Street Journal "We’ve also tried a few other methods such as book learning and Rosetta Stone, both of which bombed. That’s why I jumped at the chance to try Duolingo. And believe me, it’s addictive." —FluentIn3Months.com Duolingo is changing the way people learn languages. With Duolingo, you learn a language completely free, without ads or hidden charges. You have fun while you learn, leveling up and competing with friends. You have the opportunity to translate real-world texts in the language you are learning, and in doing so, help us translate the Web into other languages. Yeah, it's pretty sweet.

¿ que idioma estas interesado en aprender?
Que idioma prefieres?
Caan I become fluentin Spanish?
Start your review of Duolingo!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This is a fantastic app for reviewing a language you already know, or even learning some of the basics of a new language.in reviews
It makes learning a language (and refreshing yourself on an old one) so easy and fun!in reviews
Lancaster, PA
Duolingo uploaded by Maribel G.
Best language learning app I'm bilingual, and some words need it help, I'm practicing my Spanish and English, and help me in a lot words.. Love it. 💯
Techie Expert Level 1
I would recommend this app to anyone who’s interested to learn any languages. It’s really useful and makes learning fun so that you won’t get bored or frustrated. But as nice it is the reason I’m giving it 4 stars instead of 5 is because it gives a really limited amount of lives that run out quickly obviously since we’re learning a new language and bound to make some mistakes, and also it has A LOT of ads pop up which can be frustrating. Overall though it’s a good app for learning something brand new Duolingo
Gainesville, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
Duolingo uploaded by Claudia M.
Me encanta esta app te ayuda aprender inglés entre otros idiomas a base de juegos y con estrategias de las cuales hace que uno no se aburra de aprender si no que lo hace más divertido 🤗 I love this app, it helps you learn English, among other languages, based on games and with strategies that make one not get bored of learning, but make it more fun 🤗
Bronx, NY
Techie Expert Level 2
Duolingo uploaded by Dakotah E.
I love gamification of learning and Duolingo is one of my favorite language learning apps because of how successful their gamification is. I love leveling up, I love the competition with other players. We even compete in my household. I do think it’s not as good for learning language as some other apps are, however, like Babbel or Rosetta Stone.
Sandy, UT
Duolingo uploaded by Bree R.
First of all - I LOVE that Duolingo is free. I used it to brush up on my French before I went to Paris, & it was helpful for basic words. The difficulty jumped up pretty quickly, & I lost interest when I felt like I was just getting things wrong, which is why I deducted a star. It is my go-to language learning app.
El Paso, TX
Techie Expert Level 3
Good app!!❤️ I love the setup and the purpose .. the application is very good there is also for children and I love it..
San Marcos, CA
Duolingo uploaded by ingridq8 R.
I loved this application because it is very easy and fun to learn and you quickly level up, it has stories to read and you can practice with more people
CA
Duolingo uploaded by Stephany S.
Strongly recommend this if you have no idea about the language you want to learn. But if you have some knowledge you can do a quick test and they put you in your own level. Also you can set your daily goals which is great if you want to push yourself.
San Francisco, CA
Duolingo uploaded by Mariana B.
it is a creative platform and easy to use! you can learn a language just playing. The platform includes audio, reading and grammar. My native language is Spanish and Duolingo has helped me a lot to improve and learn English and Portuguese!
Fayetteville, GA
Techie Expert Level 1
Duolingo uploaded by Its_denijah C.
I love Duolingo I have been using this app for four years and it has taught me so much I used to use it in my French class in high school and it help me out in that class a lot. I will say that I do not think Duolingo is an app that you will be able to learn a language fluently but it can help you get down the basics and if you are a Game of Thrones fan it has high valyrian on there if you want to study up before House of Dragons come out next year
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rego Park, NY
Meagan S. il y a 8 mois
I have the premium version and enjoy the variety of lessons, and that I can just kind of binge lessons if I want to - I’m not sure if you can do unlimited lessons in one sitting on the free version.
Rego Park, NY
Jennifer N. il y a 8 mois
creo que es mejor la version pasada por que en la mejorada creo que tienes vidas o asi un limite por error y si eres alguien por asi decirlo nuevo que aun no sabe mucho pss no te permite avanzar tanto.
Orlando, FL
il y a 9 mois
Duolingo Do you use this app to learn a new language? Was good your experience using the app???
Emma M. il y a 8 mois
Duolingo is great to learn a new language. It makes it so easy.
Colombia
il y a 10 mois
Duolingo ? Excelente aplicación para poder aprender inglés se las recomiendo es muy buena ya que tiene un excelente manejo fácil y práctico en aprender