Duolingo

by Duolingo

#20 in Apps

Duolingo is Apple's 2013 App of the Year! Learn Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, and English. Totally fun. Totally free. PC Magazine Editors' Choice for Language Learning: "Among iPhone apps for learning or practicing a language, you can't beat Duolingo." "Far and away the best free language-learning app." —The Wall Street Journal "We’ve also tried a few other methods such as book learning and Rosetta Stone, both of which bombed. That’s why I jumped at the chance to try Duolingo. And believe me, it’s addictive." —FluentIn3Months.com Duolingo is changing the way people learn languages. With Duolingo, you learn a language completely free, without ads or hidden charges. You have fun while you learn, leveling up and competing with friends. You have the opportunity to translate real-world texts in the language you are learning, and in doing so, help us translate the Web into other languages. Yeah, it's pretty sweet.

Si es una aplicación gratuita porque tengo que pagar para que me enseñe más palabras en el idioma que quiero aprender??????
CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 8O4 5O1O?
Is this a good app for learning Greek?
Start your review of Duolingo!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This is a fantastic app for reviewing a language you already know, or even learning some of the basics of a new language.in reviews
It makes learning a language (and refreshing yourself on an old one) so easy and fun!in reviews
Lisa G.
Seattle, WA
Duolingo uploaded by Lisa G.
Duolingo uploaded by Lisa G.
Great tool that makes learning a new language fun and accessible. Because of the gamification it doesn’t feel like a chore but the trick is to make it a daily habit- and even better if you can get a friend to commit to learning along with you! Best part, it’s free!
Evey B.
Norton, VA
Techie Expert Level 2
Duolingo uploaded by Evey B.
Duolingo can be supplemental in your journey to become fluent, but it cannot be done with the app alone. I recommend you practice listening and comprehension by listening to native conversations and writing. However, the app does a tremendous job at instructing sentence structuring and vocabulary. It's helped me improve on my German language. Definitely recommend!
David B.
Irvine, CA
Duolingo uploaded by David B.
Like most people, I started learning Spanish during quarantine, and like most people, I completely mastered it within a few weeks before life plans changed in a way that made mastering Rocket League much more practical. (Since you’re going to ask anyway: yes, Klingon and High Valyrian are offered, but for some reason, Quenya is unavailable.) It’s absolutely a good way to ease into language acquisition, but inevitably, you need to go deeper or get bored and give up.
Arriana D.
Hoover, AL
Techie Expert Level 2
Duolingo uploaded by Arriana D.
This app really helped me start learning Spanish. I had to stop due to having surgery but this app is very useful. It helped me stay on track with my streaks and it kept me motivated to learn! Duolingo
Katherine  R.
Port St Lucie, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
Duolingo uploaded by Katherine  R.
I think this product is amazing. It allows you to learn several different languages at the same time. It rewards you and has you work a little harder to correct mistakes that we make by focusing on those mistakes. I even correlated the kids version. Love it!
Lily S.
Techie Expert Level 1
Duolingo uploaded by Lily S.
Duolingo offers a skill tree of lessons that use listening exercises, flashcards, and multiple choice questions to drill you on new words, phrases, and sentences. Most questions have a comment thread where users can discuss a particular question in detail. The service also has community features that let you connect with other people who are learning the same language you are.
Sandra E.
680 Mix Ave, Apt 1F
Techie Expert Level 1
Duolingo uploaded by Sandra E.
I love it. It kept me engaged and excited to learn more. It is repetitive so you can actually learn the program but also not too much so that it is boring. It teaches you articles and prepositions etc not just the words. The explanations are decent, I just wish they taught more 'native' speak (people tell me that native speakers would never speak so proper.) It is nice they let you start the lessons over again too.
Carolina I.
West Haven, CT
Techie Expert Level 3
Duolingo uploaded by Carolina I.
** Para [email protected] [email protected] en USA 🇺🇸** Follow me 🔁 Les súper recomiendo esta app es la mejor aplicación para aprender inglés y >>GRATIS<< súper didáctica y divertida.. descárguenla y pruébenla ✔️ Muchos idiomas mas!! Duolingo
Geraldine V.
Dover, NJ
Duolingo uploaded by Geraldine V.
I love this application because after downloading learn more language # English # Spanish
Johanis M.
Littleton, CO
Techie Expert Level 2
Duolingo uploaded by Johanis M.
I started to use doulingo more than 10 years ago, I study 3 different languages this app help me to improve my second language (English) I really recommend because help you to have a correct pronunciation Duolingo
Ask a question to the Influenster community...