Hair CareHair ProductsHaircare SetsDove
(Duo Set) Damage Therapy Intensive Repair, Shampoo & Conditioner, 12 Oz bottles : Beauty

At Dove we are dedicated to providing superior care solutions for hair experiencing dryness and damage. That is why we have developed specifically tailored ranges - DAMAGE SOLUTIONS to repair damaged hair and NUTRITIVE SOLUTIONS to help dry hair feel nourished.* Intensive Repair Shampoo and Conditioner are part of the Dove Damage Solutions range. They contain KERATIN REPAIR ACTIVES, which work on the keratin already present in your hair, repairing proteins at the cellular level. Intensive Repair strengthens the hair** and helps prevent spilt ends. Enjoy free-flowing, lustrous locks. *Refers to the signs of Damage and Dryness. ** Based on Breakage data Working with science, Dover gives your hair the love it needs. That's the Dove Difference. Learn more at http://www.dove.us/Products/Hair/Shampoos/Intensive-Repair-Shampoo.aspx

Reconstructs & Repairs hair at the cellular level; Helps rebind and restore damaged hair proteins; Prevents split ends and breakage with Keratin Repair Actives; Includes patented technologies to target dryness and damage found in hair; Set of two (2) includes - one (1) 12 Oz. Shampoo & one (1) 12 Oz. Conditioner

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of (Duo Set) Dove Damage Therapy Intensive Repair, Shampoo & Conditioner, 12 Oz. bottles : Beauty!
Brenda S.
Beaver Dam, KY
I know people think that drug store shampoo is not that good. Wrong! I have course hair and this shampoo is the bomb and it delivers. Plus my hair is colored treated and after using it is so soft. I can tell a BIG difference in the texture of my hair. HIGHLY recommend this!!
Rebekah S.
Middleburg, FL
(Duo Set) Dove Damage Therapy Intensive Repair, Shampoo & Conditioner, 12 Oz. bottles : Beauty uploaded by Rebekah S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this combo pack because my hair the older I get gets tangled so easily and I was sick and couldn’t brush my hair for a week well I used it hoping it would help and it definitely did my hair is so soft took me a while to brush out but it’s super soft
Cassondra M.
Duluth, MN
This product combo makes my hair super soft and controllable. I love the way it smells too. Unlike the kock off brands it doesn't leave my skelp dry flaky or itchy. This is affordable and I have recommended it to a few people.
Richelle D.
Los Banos, CA
I love Dove intense therapy shampoo and conditioner..It is inexpensive yet gives good quality for price. It leaves my hair looking healthier, shiny and smells clean and refreshing. This shampoo doesn't dry out my hair or leave it looking damaged . I would recommend .
Lauren H.
Berea, OH
I love Dove Damage Therapy Intensive duo shampoo and conditioner. It’s definitely budget friendly. Leaves my hair feeling so soft and touchable. Doesn’t leave any residue. I love what Dove stands for! Would recommend to anyone!
Anissa A.
Dinuba, CA
2 products I use leaves my hair feeling soft looking shiny and is very inexpensive would recommend
Kim J.
Clarksville, TN
I have fine hair and this is the only shampoo I have found that keeps my hair smooth and prevents frizz and flyaways. Very affordable too!
Andrea H.
W Lafayette, IN
I love this stuff for my dry hair. I used to only use prestige haircare but now I don’t need to spend the extra money for better results!
Samantha T.
Fairborn, OH
Ive used dove products on and off for years. Like the scent of this hair shampoo and conditioner. Light weight formula is great. Hair feels soft and tangle free. I use it every other day, as my hair is damaged. Im satisfied enough to buy and use again.
Alicia M.
Evansville , IN
We have been using dove products for years and I love how soft mine and my girls hair feel after using i color my hair so I know it get dry and damaged with a lot of breakage

Looking for your answer?