HealthFirst AidDUO
Lash Adhesive, Clear

DUO Lash Adhesive, Clear

by DUO

Product Detail: - Applies white, dries clear - Provides all-day wear for strip and individual lashes

DUO Lash Adhesive, Clear How well does this glue hold up?
What is the best lash glue for your lashes? I’ve been using duo but I think is not working for me anymore DUO Lash Adhesive, Clear this is the one, but my lashes won’t stay in place anymore. I feel that I put it on and two three minutes later is coming off
Start your review of DUO Lash Adhesive, Clear!
Radka D.
DUO Lash Adhesive, Clear uploaded by Radka D.
DUO Lash Adhesive, Clear uploaded by Radka D.
DUO Lash Adhesive, Clear I’ve been using this glue for a while now and I’m in love with this eyelash glue it’s amazing and it last for hours. It’s so easy to apply the glue onto the lashes as the applicator is flexible I definitely recommend I will definitely be buying again.❣️
Immi W.
DUO Lash Adhesive, Clear uploaded by Immi W.
This is the best, stickiest eyelash glue on the market. However if you are allergic to liquid latex this will induce a horrific allergic reaction on your lash line. I did a patch test and it was fine (on the inside of my elbow. )However when i used this on my eyes it gave me a painful allergic reaction ... I guess the skin around your eye is much more delicate . So be careful people.
Ocean S.
Elgin, Moray
DUO Lash Adhesive, Clear uploaded by Ocean S.
Really easy to use. Quick drying/tackiness time, always keeps my lashes in place all day without having to re-apply
Emma ♡.
glasgow
I used to really struggle to apply fake lashes. I always wanted to try this but I thought the price was too much for a lash glue but one day it was on sale so I bought it . The second I tried it my lashes were easy to apply and lasted all day , I have used this with all types of lashes from primark £1 lashes to Lilly lashes which are £25 and I works with all. The only can is that if you get the clear glue you need to blend your lashes but you have to do that with all clear lash glues. I also is easy to remove from the lash band when cleaning your lashes and doesn’t pull out you lashes when you remove them ( even if you pull the off ) I would recommend this product to lash beginners or anyone who struggle with lashes as it is really easy to work with.
Chloe J.
Prestatyn , Denbighshire
DUO Lash Adhesive, Clear uploaded by Chloe J.
Amazing my friend brought me it for my birthday I wouldn’t usually look at this one if usually go for eylure as that’s all I’ve known so this was great to get and try as I love getting new ones to try and it came in great packaging very affordable easy to use and last long in place forever
Lauren W.
DUO Lash Adhesive, Clear uploaded by Lauren W.
The best glue ever!! Used this for a cheer comp and didnt budge one bit absolutely worth the price!
Courtney P.
Wisbech , Cambridgeshire
The best eyelash glue there is on the market. Keeps your lashes stuck down all day and night and sticks the ends down amazingly too! Even stays on in water which is absolutely amazing. Definitely recommend this lash glue.
Nabeela V.
London
This is the best lash glue I have ever used I really recommend this because it sticks to the eyelash for a long time.
Eva J.
Winchester, Hampshire
DUO Lash Adhesive, Clear uploaded by Eva J.
I tried some more expensive lash glues and this one works slightly better. It is very affordable and the package lasts me quite a long time. I like to put it first on the end of my tweezers and then on the lash, just to not squirt too much product. Dries in like 15 seconds and it holds all day.
Beauty Q.
uk
DUO Lash Adhesive, Clear uploaded by Beauty Q.
DUO Lash Adhesive, Clear uploaded by Beauty Q.
This product is light weight and effective it’s very affordable you can pick it up almost everywhere the size is fab due to it being small but with enough product in there to last I’m very satisfied with this product as y’all will be when you try of course I’d repurchase 100%. DUO Lash Adhesive, Clear
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sherika K.
Scarborough , ON
il y a 4 mois
DUO Lash Adhesive, Clear How well does this glue hold up?
Nicole D. il y a 3 mois
Love this glue- it’s not too thick or too watery and easy to apply. Stays all day. One tube lasts a couple months with daily usage.
Damaris M.
Los Angeles, CA
il y a 5 mois
ally V. il y a 4 mois
i experience this same issue and i would recommend the duo quick set lash glue, i use the black color but i think they have clear as well. My lashes stay through pretty much anything and they dry quickly.
Yoltzin M.
Portland
il y a un an
DUO Brush-On Striplash Adhesive, Clear How good is this lash glue, is it long lasting?