BY DUO

Simply Unforgettable Eyes. Dries invisibly. Latex free. Waterproof. Long lasting This latex-free, long-lasting adhesive was created for individual lashes only.  Lashes stay on for up to two weeks using this waterproof formula.  Customize your look, from natural to glamorous, with the easy-to-use dropper bottle that eliminates any mess or clumps. . see more...

Duo Individual Lash Adhesive
  • "I love this first time using it the other day and I'm not very good at strip lashes so I thought I'd give this ago wish I tired earlier super easy to apply lashes and I can even sleep in them amazing lashes in the matter of a spare 25 minutes one might can't wait to use them some more lashes have lasted 4 days stuck on now" in 3 reviews
Jessica M.
Brooklyn, NY
This eyelash glue is made specifically for individual lashes and it works like a charm! I usually squeeze out a tiny bit and dip my lash in it, and let me tell you, a little goes a long way!

After it dries the glue sticks so well I can't even pull it off. It does come off with makeup remover or if you're taking a shower with it.

It can get a little messy though.
Priscilla R.
Best eyelash glue I've ever used, even more expensive ones do not compare. I have DUO Eyelash Adhesive in clear-white. It costs $7 at most drugstores, but you can buy it for $5 at Target. I first want to say that this is not waterproof. If I cry or if my eyes get watery, this glue definitely loosens. I use it with eyelashes, not body decorations, or accessories. As the color says, it applies to my false lashes white & eventually dries & sets clear after I apply the false lashes to my own. The tube it self last me about 4-5 months!
Morgan  B.
Wdm, IA
I actually really liked this product! I didn't have any discomfort to my eyes and my lashes stayed for so long! I accidentaly fell asleep with them on and they didn't budget! I have been using this glue for years, through dance and now just for everyday use of eyelashes! Id say this is a top brand for eyelash glue!
Hadley M.
I absolutely hated this stuff! I can't say for how well it works because I couldn't put it near my eyes because it would make my eyes water so bad since it smelled so strongly. The smell reminded me of nail polish remover. I have no problem with this brand of strip lash adhesive, but the single lash is horrible!!
M W.
There's a lot mixed feelings about this product. Firstly my eyes didn't like this product so much as they reacted badly to it. The effects weren't severe but they were annoying. With that being said, the lashes did stay on for quite a bit. I just need to practice using this because I think I was putting far too much adhesive on
Paola C.
Makes my eyes watery. Even when my eyes aren't watery this product doesn't stick. My eyelashes fall off in the corners or just don't stick at all.
Catherine T.
Troutman , NC
This is a great product but it has a few flaws. The one thing that's not true is that it's waterproof. Overall it's great
Deja L.
I totally recommend this product it's easy to apply. I like to put it all over my face and then apply glitter
Daniel S.
This chemical-filled product is extremely harsh, especially for the eyes! Be careful!
Katherine S.
Munich
I just went through hell trying to remove the individuals I wore tonight. This glue becomes solid as HELL. I couldn't take them off for the life of me! Which I suppose is a good sign but please please don't layer individuals upon individuals cause you will end up having one rock hard lash strip which won't come off. I ripped half of my real lashes out during the removal. This product is great, don't get me wrong, but go easy with it!! And please please buy an eyelash adhesive remover! (PS.: I bought the glue for 8,99€ at a local drugstore).