Duo Fusion™ Dual Action™ Berry Chewable Acid Reducer + Antacid Chewable Tablets uploaded by Lisa C.

BY DUO FUSION

Just 1 tablet relieves heartburn due to acid indigestion see more...

• Has anyone tried these? Which one do you like better the # zanta...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Cassandra W.
Columbus, OH
My boyfriend used to eat Tums like candies until I got him these. He's not big on swallowing pills, so the fact that these are chewable really helped turn him onto them. He says these work a lot better than calcium carbonate tablets and he only has to take one every so often instead of several a day. Both flavors are good, though he prefers the berry. They are a bit on the pricey side, but worth it for how long they last and how well they work.
Lisa C.
Piney Flats, TN
I dont get heartburn very often but when i do its very extreme. Duo fusion by zantac is a wonderful product to have for those times. I hate products that have a chalky taste but this berry flavor is really pretty good. Would recommend this to others. It worked well for me.
Margaret H.
liberty, sc
I bought these trying to get off of the prescription meds , they work okay not great like I expected them to be . I still get heartburn after several hours and usually end up taking a tums . I have been taking my Zantac only couple times s week now and try to take the duo fusion most of the time . The flavor is really decent thou
Sonia H.
Rupert, ID
If you are pregnant and have heart burn get yoir doctor to okay this right away!!! They aren't chalky or bland like most antacids and they taste amazing!! 10/10 better than anything on the market right now. They totally saved my life when I was pregnant.
Abigail L.
I bought these while I was pregnant & helped me a ton! I popped one & a few minutes later I felt relief. The flavor is a plus and being chewable helps with just popping one when needing one. I will but some more when I run out.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
If you get acid reflux or heart burn or suffer from gerd this will help you so much it works so fast and last so long
Sara R.
I have GERD and these work very fast to relieve my acid reflux. They are a staple in my everyday life.
Brooke B.
Clovis, CA
My stomach aches, I go straight for this, they're not disgusting which is an A+ and they really work
Cindy P.
Cedar City, UT
Has anyone tried these? Which one do you like better the # zantac berry duo fusion or # zantac mint duo fusion?