Duo Eyelashes Duo Professional Eyelashes With Adhesive D11 Medium And Wispy

by DUO

Ardell offers the world's best-selling lashes. They earned that title by creating beautiful, high-quality false lashes that accent every eye shape and color. Customize your look with different styles, colors, and design. They have a set of lashes and other eye accents for every occasion. Easy to apply. Salon quality lashes. Everything you need to apply lashes.

I love wearing eyelashes, recently I had on some eyelashes that completely removed my natural eyelashes and now I'm afraid to wear any false eyelashes I wanted to know is the duo eyelashes and eyelash glue good for your eyes ? And can you reuse these eyelashes ?
I've heard of this brand, although I have never used. This is a good product?
What's the difference between real human eyelashes and synthetic? I understand the fibers are different but which ones are better?
Start your review of Duo Eyelashes Duo Professional Eyelashes With Adhesive D11 Medium And Wispy!
Product Highlights
“These lashes are good. Especially for the night out. They are so easy to apply on , the glue is very amazing . I can totally buy this prduct over & over . its amazing ” in reviews
“Im a huge fan of these eyelashes their great & they look really natural!!” in reviews
“If ur going to wear false lashes make sure u use duo!” in reviews
Plymouth, Devon
I got these because they look really pretty in the packaging! They look beautiful on the eyes as well, but I feel like they are maybe too thick and darken up the look a little bit. Nonetheless I love them :)
Abbotsford
These are my go to lashes from a drug store. They have a natural full look and are so easy to put on. The glue makes wearing and applying the lashes that much easier because it is so strong.
Monagas
PARA AGREGARLE ESE TOQUE BOOM A TU MAQUILLAJE, ESTAS PESTAÑAS SON LAS MEJORES..!-----------BOOM TO ADD THAT TOUCH YOUR MAKEUP, THESE TABS ARE THE BEST ..!
Sorocaba, Sao Paulo
I love false eyelashes I don’t see myself without using it anymore! It’s a good one I used with a different eyelashes glue but it sets really good!
Love this product. It is great that it comes with the glue. The medium give you a natural look but still has impact for photos.
Culiacán, Sinaloa
Cumplen su función, como cualquier otras pestañas. Lo malo es que solo puedes usarlas una vez..
Ask a question to the Influenster community...